a new community day has been announced, this time featuring the elusive Dragon type Dratini, 3x catch Stardust and 3 hour lures! As of the time of this writing no exclusive move was confirmed.
The second Community day will take place on February 24th 2018 (last Saturday in February) and it follows the previously established time slots:
- The Asia-Pacific region: from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. JST (GMT +9)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PST (GMT -8)
Besides the opportunity to progress your Dragon Tamer medal, this is a great way to get extra Stardust and evolve one of the best Dragon types in the game. Be aware that Dragon types are boosted during Windy weather.
In addition to sharing the news about the new event, Niantic has shared an info graphic that depicts which team caught the most Pokemon during the previous Community day. Team Instinct, we’re sorry, better luck next time!
We recommend applying the same strategy like we did for the first community day:
- Lures will be up for the entire duration (lures also last for three hours)
- We’ll be raiding any level raid in the vicinity, especially those inside the park
- Star Piece will be the active during the event
- Chat with friends we haven’t seen in a while
- Promote new Pokémon GO features to players who haven’t been playing in a while