This page details how to submit your articles to GO Hub, what are their required elements, how much we pay for articles and how.
Submit a GuideGet published
How to write a guide for Pokémon GO Hub
Your guide has to adhere to the following rules:
- It has to be focused on Trainer Battles or the general Pokémon GO meta.
- It has to be between 500 – 4000 words. Longer content is usually better, but your mileage may vary here.
- It has to be written in plain, simple English. We don’t like typos and we try to publish with as little error as possible.
How to send your guide to us
- We accept guides only via e-mail: [email protected]
- Please provide a Word document or a Google Docs link to your article. PDF creates a lot of problems for us and other formats don’t format well in our CMS system.
- Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Your Pokémon GO player name
- Your PayPal e-mail address
How much we pay for user submitted guides
- We pay between 10 and 15 USD per article, depending on the length, quality and relevance
This is fine, but I want to become a regular writer for GO Hub
- Hop on to our Discord server and ping Zeroghan. Be ready to submit an example of your writing (500 – 1000 words) and think about which topics you’re interested in: PvP, raids, general meta, news, AR, in-depth analysis
GO Hub does not guarantee that your article will be published. We publish high amount of daily content and we tend to publish only great user submitted articles.