The following changes have been made based on analysis of the latest GAME_MASTER file.
Pokemon GO Dodge Nerf
It looks like dodging has been significantly nerfed. If our speculation is correct, this means that you will take at least 25% damage even if you fully dodge a move. A welcome change for the gym defenders, but not so pleasant for gym attackers. Check our Pokemon GO Attack ranking chart for best gym attackers.
Confirms dodge reduction is 75%.
Niantic has once again updated the movesets of various Pokemon. Checkout the list below to see what has changed. Don’t be surprised if you evolve and get a moveset that was not mentioned on the Internet before.
Note: Move changes have yet to update for everyone. We are unsure when or if the following changes will happen.
- Muk is offensively better.
- Golem becomes a better defender, but a worse attacker.
- Chansey’s defense improved, but still not a viable defender.
- Gengar improves with Sludge bomb, but he is still weak.
- Gyarados only has one quick move? Loses dragon breath, severely hurting the Dragonite matchup.
- Porygon’s defense improved, but still not a viable defender.
- Seel gets a huge nerf.
|Pokemon||OLD Move||NEW Move|
|Diglett||Mud Shot||Mud Slap|
|Dugtrio||Mud Shot||Mud Slap|
|Gengar||Sludge Wave||Sludge Bomb|
|Golem||Mud Shot||Mud Slap|
|Graveler||Mud Shot||Mud Slap|
|Jigglypuff||Play Rough||Dazzling Gleam|
|Porygon||Quick Attack||Zen Headbutt|