Trainers, after a few stumbles, Zorua and Zoroark have been released in Pokémon GO! Take a walk outside with your Buddy, wait for it to multiply, and you have a good chance of encountering Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokémon!
Take a moment to read our Zorua and Zoroark: Everything you wanted to know article on full details on these two new Pokémon in Pokémon GO.
A Tricky Fox this way comes: Zorua appears in Pokémon GO
Are we seeing double? Has your Buddy Pokémon multiplied? No, it’s just one of Zorua’s tricks! That’s right—Zorua is now appearing worldwide in Pokémon GO!
Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokémon, and Zoroark, the Illusion Fox Pokémon, will make their Pokémon GO debuts! Zorua will appear in the wild…but will you be able to see through its illusions?
How to get Zorua in Pokémon GO
- In order to get Zorua, you need to have your Buddy Pokémon with you.
- Keep an eye out for multiple appearances of your Buddy Pokémon: “Are we seeing double? Has your Buddy Pokémon multiplied? No, it’s just one of Zorua’s tricks! That’s right—Zorua is now appearing worldwide in Pokémon GO!”
- Click through to encounter Zorua
- There is no limit on how many you can encounter during this phenomena
- Here’s how Zorua looks like when caught:
Evolution method in Pokémon GO
Zorua evolves into Zoroark for 50 Candy.
Pokémon GO Halloween 2022 Part II
- Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. local time
More details: Pokémon GO Halloween 2022 Event Part 2
The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild.