On October 15th, 2023, Timburr returns to Pokémon GO for a Community Day event. During the event, Timburr will appear more frequently in the wild, and players will have a chance to encounter a shiny Timburr.
Conkeldurr’s new exclusive Community Day move, Brutal Swing, will be available by evolving Gurdurr during the event or up to two hours afterward. Timburr-themed Field Research and Timed Research will also be available, and players can access an Timburr Community Day-exclusive special research story for $1.
Additionally, Trainers will receive bonuses, including 3x catch stardust and incense and lure modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
Date & Time 📅
- Sunday, October 15, 2023 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm local time
- 3× Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for 3 hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for 3 hours.
- Take a few Snapshots during Community Day Classic for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.*
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.*
*While most bonuses are only active during the three-hour event period, these bonuses will be active from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time.
On Sunday, October, 2023 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm local time, Timburr will appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Timburr! Conkeldurr evolved during the event will know Brutal Swing, a Dark-type charged move.
Timburr is a Fighting type Pokémon in Pokémon GO. It is vulnerable to Fairy, and Psychic type moves.
Timburr Evolution Line
Shiny Timburr Family
A comparison between regular and Shiny Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr.
Bold indicates Pokémon level in the wild. Levels up to 30 available in the wild, 30-35 only with weather boost. Timburr is boosted by Cloudy weather.
|1||18 CP||2||58 CP||3||98 CP|
|4||137 CP||5||177 CP||6||217 CP|
|7||256 CP||8||296 CP||9||336 CP|
|10||376 CP||11||413 CP||12||451 CP|
|13||488 CP||14||526 CP||15||563 CP|
|16||601 CP||17||639 CP||18||676 CP|
|19||714 CP||20||751 CP||21||789 CP|
|22||827 CP||23||864 CP||24||902 CP|
|25||939 CP||26||977 CP||27||1015 CP|
|28||1052 CP||29||1090 CP||30||1127 CP|
|31||1146 CP||32||1165 CP||33||1184 CP|
|34||1203 CP||35||1221 CP||36||1240 CP|
|37||1259 CP||38||1278 CP||39||1297 CP|
|40||1315 CP||41||1332 CP||42||1349 CP|
|43||1366 CP||44||1383 CP||45||1400 CP|
|46||1417 CP||47||1434 CP||48||1452 CP|
|49||1469 CP||50||1487 CP|
Brutal Swing is Conkeldurr’s exclusive Community Day move. It’s a Dark-type Charged Attack that can be obtained by evolving Gurdurr (Timburr’s evolution) during the event, or up to five hours afterward.Conkeldurr
Brutal Swing Dark
- Trainer Battles: 65 power
- Gyms and Raids: 65 power
For in-depth look at Conkeldurr with Brutal Swing in Raid Battles and Trainer Battles, check out the following articles:
- A PvP Analysis on Brutal Swing Conkeldurr
- Conkeldurr as a Fighting-type Raid attacker: Quick Analysis without Brutal Swing (silly, we published this article, even tho we completely ignored Brutal Swing. Read it tho, Brutal Swing really does nothing for Conkeldurr in Raids)
Gurdurr will appear in four-star raids! After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on unique four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Timburr to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!Gurdurr
Check out our Gurdurr Raid Guide for help with Counters to defeat the raid.
- October 15th, 2023, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. local time
- You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these Raid Battles.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Gurdurr, Timburr will appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one (*)!
*Timburr that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during October Community Day’s three-hour event period.
October Community Day–themed Field Research will be available! Catch Timburr to earn rewards such as additional encounters with Timburr, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and more!
|Catch 3 Timburr||Timburr|
|Catch 3 Timburr||5× Great Ball|
|Catch 3 Timburr||1× Golden Razz Berry|
|Catch 3 Timburr||2× Ultra Ball|
|Catch 3 Timburr||2× Pinap Berry|
|Catch 3 Timburr||500× Stardust|
Timburr Community Day Special Research Story Tasks and Rewards
For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access a Timburr Community Day–exclusive Special Research story (Muscle Memories). You’ll also be able to gift this to friends you have achieved Great Friends or higher with, provided you have already bought the ticket for yourself.
Tickets are non-refundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
Mega Level Up a Fighting type now!
Try to get a Fighting-type Mega Pokémon to at least high level, or even Max level to enjoy the bonuses that having that Pokémon mega evolved during the event can give you. Be sure to Mega Evolve for extra Candy from catches.
- 1 Bonus Catch Candy
- 1 Bonus Catch Candy *
- 50 Bonus Catch XP *
- 10% Boost to XL Candy Chance *
- 2 Bonus Catch Candy *
- 100 Bonus Catch XP *
- 25% Boost to XL Candy Chance *
(*) Note: The catch candy and catch XP bonuses only apply to Pokémon caught of the same type as your Mega/Primal-evolved Pokémon.
Don’t catch Pokémon before the event starts
Pokémon you have not caught before the event start can turn into Timburr, which means it is best to arrive at your spot early, and wait to catch it until the event starts.
Restart the app before the event
Be patient – there will always be errors and bugs at the start of the event. It is best to restart the app in most, if not all, cases.
Don’t forget to spin PokéStops
Remember PokéStops give out quests that are very beneficial on Community Day, giving you rewards for Stardust, Great and Ultra Balls, and Pinap Berries, all things that can help you if your stocks are low.
Don’t activate lures before the event starts
To ensure that you have Lures up the entire duration, do not set your lures before the start of the event, as those will only last 30 minutes. The Lure has to go up after the event has started to last for three hours. Not to mention it will block the boosted CD spawns from spawning until it has depleted.
Use Incense to attract even more Pokémon to you while you’re out hunting. If you are wondering, yes, Incense can spawn Community Day ‘mons, that can be shiny. There is no reason why you should avoid Incense if you have it.
Don’t forget to enjoy the event
- Chat with your fellow Trainers and grow your local Pokémon GO community. Make good use of the QR code feature to make some new friends!
- Promote the new Pokémon Go features and events to Trainers who are just starting their adventure or haven’t been playing for a while. People are coming back around due to trading, new Pokémon, PvP, the numerous events, and these community-based events.
- Most importantly, have fun, get some shinies, and hope for no game-breaking glitches!