Magikarp Jump is a game centered around Magikarp and it’s quest to have the highest jump in the history of all Magikarps. You start off with a simple red and yellow Magikarp, and earn your way by getting stronger and fighting through 6 Leagues.
To get stronger, your Magikarp will use Training, Feeding and Support Pokémon. Throughout the game, you can unlock 19 different Magikarp Styles and several different events.
The game is a mobile exclusive, with following technical requirements:
- iOS 8.0+
- Android 4.1+
Magikarp Jump Tips and Tricks
Although Magikarp Jump is a simple game, there is always some tricks you can use to progress through the game faster. Here are some:
- Understand the “train-feed-jump” cycle – your Magikarp performs best if you follow this cycle. Train while possible, feed while possible, compete in the league while possible. Train again, feed again, jump again. Rinse and repeat.
- Always unlock next tier Training! This will add an additional training option in your rotation and they almost yield a lot more Jump Power than their predecessors.
- Don’t forget to upgrade your Food! Food is an essential part of the “train-feed-jump” cycle and failure to level it up will slow you down.
- Buy Decorations! Don’t save your Diamonds like crazy, buy decorations as you unlock them. Prioritise those that benefit your play style (ie. Aegislash Statue if you prefer to level up Training a lot).
- Support Pokémon are very important, especially at 2+ Stars, as they unlock the hidden ability to grant you 25% more JP for the encounter.