Trainers, a new event (source) is taking place from September 21 through September 29 in Hokkaido (Japan), featuring Vulpix and Alola Vulpix. No word on shiny Kanto Vulpix has been shared.
- Date and time: Sunday, September 8, 2019 1 pm-4 pm
- Venue: Sapporo City Chuo-ku Minami 1jo-dori Pedestrian Street
Translating the original article is proving to be quite hard, but here’s what we’ve gathered:
- This event is part of a promotional campaign between Hokkaido Daisuki Discovery Corps and Pokemon GO. Play Pokemon GO, take the bus, that’s the jam.
- The event includes increased Vulpix spawns in Hokkaido
- There are 8 different buss tickets you can collect and get a present at Pokemon Center Sapporo or Pokemon Store New Chitose Airport
- In cooperation with this event, every time you purchase a bus ticket at the designated bus terminal or sales office during this period, the “Hokkaido Daisuki Discovery Corps Bus Big Card” will give you two tickets. Neat!
- There’s a comprehensive map highlighting how bus routes and laid out and how to collect 8 different bus tickets to claim these rewards. You can check the map here.
We apologize in advance if some of the information here is incorrect. Translating Japanese with Google Translate is quite hard, especially when important information is trapped inside images as is the case now. Check the original article and let us know if we’ve missed something!