A GO Battle Weekend with the theme of the Hoenn Steel-type trainer, Steven Stone takes place from Saturday, January 14th, 2022, 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, January 15th, 2022, 11:59 p.m. local time.
During that time, Trainers will be able to participate in Great League, Ultra League and Master League matches, and complete GO Battle Weekend themed Timed Research.
For more information on GO Battle League Season 13 (Mythical Wishes) read our A Comprehensive PvP Analysis on the GBL Season 13 Move Rebalance and A PvP Overview of GBL Season 13 Great League Remix articles.
- Saturday, January 14, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, January 15, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- 4x Stardust from win rewards.
- The maximum number of sets you can play per day will be increased from five to 20—for a total of 100 battles—from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time
The following leagues will be active during this GO Battle Weekend:
- 🔵 Great League – see our Great League Tier List
- 🟡 Ultra League – see our Ultra League Tier List
- 🟣 Master League – see our Master League Tier List
Timed Research focused on battling will be available for the whole weekend! Complete the following Research Tasks to earn XP, Rare Candy, rings inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire)* and an Elite Charged TM.
|Battle in the GO Battle League 5 times||7500× XP|
|Battle in the GO Battle League 10 times||7500× XP|
|Use 10 super-effective Charged Attacks||7500× XP|
|Power up Pokémon 10 times||7500× XP|
- 3× Rare Candy
- 1× Elite Charge TM
- Rings inspired by Steven Stone
* Trainers who have already received the watch and bracelet from the rank 20 rewards will not receive another.
GO Battle Weekends are an excellent opportunity to put your skills to the test. You are able to play 100 battles in a day and while that may sound grueling to some, others see this as a perfect chance to be able to rank up and cash in on the enticing rewards.
Steven Stone Avatar outfit
During the GO Battle Day: Steven Stone, you can only obtain rings, which are part of the general Steven Stone themed avatar outfit. Here’s how the entire Steven Stone outfit looks like in action:
During the entire GO Battle League Season 13 (Mythical Wishes), Trainers are able to earn avatar items inspired by Steven Stone, Champion of the Hoenn region’s Pokémon League, in the Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Omega Ruby, and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire games!
- At Ace rank, you’ll receive rings inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire)
- At Veteran rank, you’ll receive shoes inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire).
- At Expert rank, you’ll receive top inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire) and pants inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire).
- At Legend rank, you’ll receive the pose inspired by Steven Stone (Ruby/Sapphire).
At rank 19, you’ll receive an Elite Charged TM. You’ll also receive an Elite Fast TM as an
Learn more about Steven Stone
Professor Alex Silver has an amazing video detailing Steven Stone’s history, origins, Pokémon and background information from the anime. Quite the character!