Latias is a level 5 Legendary Raid boss in Pokemon GO, with 45704 Raid Boss CP and Dragon and Psychic typing. Latias is the red colored female part of the Eon Duo. Latias max capture combat power is as follows:
- 1929 CP (no weather boost, lvl 20, 100% IV)
- 2412 CP (windy weather, lvl 25, 100% IV)
A minimum of 5 players is required to defeat Latias. Latias is countered in the same way as a Latios Raid Boss, with the addition of Groudon as a potential counter. As Latias doesn’t have access to Solar Beam, Groudon is a viable anchor.
Latias Raid Counters
|Weakness bug dark fairy
dragon ghost ice
Countering Latias is much easier than Latios and the entire fight is a bit more relaxed, as Latias trades Attack in favor of Defense stat. This subtle change combined with a less threatening move pool, makes Latias around 15-20% easier to counter.
Latias has access to the following moves:
- Dragon Breath dragon (fast)
- Zen Headbutt psychic (fast)
- Psychic psychic (charge, 1 bar)
- Dragon Claw dragon (charge, 3 bar)
- Thunder electric (charge, 1 bar)
With that being said, you can basically use the same setup for every Latias raid:
- Dragonite > Mewtwo > Tyranitar > Latias / Latios > Gengar > Scizor > Gardevoir
And the follow it up with anything you have sitting in your storage and hasn’t been used recently. The Latias fight should be a no brainer and should always be attempted during Windy Weather, simply for the added challenge.
Additional Latias Counters
- Slowbro with Confusion/Ice Beam
- Lapras with Ice moveset
- Jynx with Ice moveset
- Cloyster with Frost Breath/Blizzard
- Kingdra with Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Granbull with any move combination that does not include Close Combat