Latias is a level 5 Legendary Raid boss in Pokemon GO, with 48080 Raid Boss CP and Dragon and Psychic typing. Latias is the red colored female part of the Eon Duo, with max capture combat power as follows:
- 2006 CP (no weather boost, lvl 20, 100% IV)
- 2507 CP (Windy lvl 25, 100% IV)
A minimum of 4-5 players is required to defeat Latias, but we recommend 7 or more — it’s not an easy fight. Latias is countered in the same way as a Latios Raid Boss, but as it doesn’t have Solar Beam, Outrage is considered as it’s most dangerous move set.
|Weakness Dark Dragon
|Boosted by Windy|
Countering Latias is rather straightforward:
- If it has Outrage, have revives for your dragons or use Tyranitar exclusively.
- If it doesn’t have Outrage, hit it with dragons.
- Toss in a Mewtwo whenever for good measure.
Latias is not a difficult fight when there are enough trainers, but Latias has more Defense than Latios. This subtle change combined with a less threatening move pool makes Latias slightly less dangerous, but the fight lasts longer.
Latias has access to the following moves:
- Dragon Breath dragon (fast)
- Zen Headbutt psychic (fast)
- Psychic psychic (charge, 1 bar)
- Outrage dragon (charge, 2 bar)
- Thunder electric (charge, 1 bar)
Be careful using Dragon types to counter a Latias with Dragon Breath / Outrage, don’t use Gengar against a Zen Headbutt / Psychic moveset, and exercise caution when/if using Articuno against a Thunder Latias. Latias’ moves are boosted during Windy weather, with the exception of Thunder which is boosted during Rainy weather.