Pokémon GO Egg Hatching Chart
List of Pokémon that can be hatched from Pokémon Eggs in Pokemon GO, including Generation II additions, removals and hoax debunks. The table is organised by Egg group and updated every time egg mechanics change.
|2 KM Poké Egg||5 KM Poké Egg||10 KM Poké Egg|
Further exploration of Egg mechanics
Eggs were one of the most conflicted and debated parts of Pokémon GO for a long time, but luckily players have researched and confirmed several mechanics. Let’s discuss some of them:
- The Pokémon that will hatch is determined when you pick up the Egg
- Poké Stop uniformly drop eggs – there are no such things like “10 KM Poké stop”
- Poké Stop location (or it’s name) doesn’t influence what will hatch from an Egg it dropped
- Regional Pokémon can’t hatch from Eggs even though John Hanke hinted it on Twitter once:
- TheSilphRoad research group collected more than 2600 Eggs and never hatched any region exclusive Pokémon. The reports of Region exclusives hatching stopped coming in around the end of summer.
Please note the following facts, both researched and verified by TheSilphRoad group on 29/12/2016:
- Region exclusive Pokémon are proven not to hatch from Eggs
- Electabuzz, Magmar and Jinx, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Clefairy no longer hatch after II Generation Pokémon were added to the game