GO Battle Day: Marill is a special Trainer Battles event that takes place on Sunday, April 12, 2020. Trainers have a chance to encounter Marill on several occasions while battling in the Master League. A special box sale is also available.
Date & Time
Sunday, April 12, 2020
- The more GO Battle League battles you win from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time during the event, the more chances you’ll have to encounter Marill!
- During this time frame, Marill will appear as a guaranteed Basic Reward after your first and third wins.
- Use a Premium Battle Pass, and Marill will appear after every win as a guaranteed Premium Reward!
- Trainers will also receive 2× Catch Stardust for catching Marill during this time period
- On GO Battle Day: Marill (from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time), you’ll be able to complete 20 sets of GO Battle League battles, up from the regular 5 sets, for a total of up to 100 battles
Please note that the encounters that serve as rewards for ranking up, such as the Pikachu Libre encounter at rank 10, will stay the same.