Pokémon GO Safari Zone Seville will be taking place in Alamillo Park in Seville, Spain from May 13, 2022 to May 15, 2022. During the event, Niantic will be transforming Seville’s Parque del Alamillo into a Pokémon GO paradise.
Join us from Friday, May 13, 2022, to Sunday, May 15, 2022, at Parque del Alamillo, and be a part of Spain’s first-ever Safari Zone event. Participating Trainers will be able to encounter a plethora of Pokémon that embody the spirit of Seville’s fabled founder: Hercules!
Seville is the first major Pokémon GO Safari Zone event of the year. The main highlight is the debut of Shiny Corphish, which is available for the first time in Pokémon GO.
Date and Time
Features and bonuses
- Special occasions come with special surprises! If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Corphish for the first time in Pokémon GO!
- Dramatically increased Pokémon spawns in the wild
- Exclusive Special Research available only to Trainers who participate in the event.
- Explore the stunning city of Seville, and meet both local and international Trainers alike.
- There is no global gameplay component available for this live event.
Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Seville will feature a variety of unique attractions.
- Meet-and-greet with Pikachu and Eevee
- Official Pokémon merchandise
- Meet-ups with your favorite creators
- Battle your fellow Trainers for a chance to win cool prizes
- Fun photo opportunities
Safari Zone Seville Featured Pokémon
Trainers who participate in Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Seville will be able to capture following Pokémon.
Shiny Corphish and Crawdaunt
Shiny Corphish and Crawdaunt will be making an appearance at Seville Safari Zone. Here’s how their shiny forms look like:
Parque del Alamillo is an immense metropolitan park located between the town of Santiponce (Sevilla) and Seville, Spain. We are including a selection of photos from the Parque del Alamillo to provide our readers with a better context on where the Safari Zone will take place.
Where is the entrance to Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Seville?
- South Entrance: Please arrive by either bridge, Puente del Alamillo, or Puente de la Barqueta, and head towards Alamillo Park, Camino Norte, Cam. Norte-Sur, 41015 Sevilla, Spain.
- West Entrance: Please arrive by either bridge, Puente del Alamillo, or Puente de la Barqueta, and head towards Zona Isla de la Cartuja, which will take you to the West entrance
Pokémon GO Safari Zone Seville Map
Safari Zone Seville Ticket information
Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Seville tickets come in two variations: Early Access and General Admission. The 5 EUR difference will net you 3 hours longer gameplay and the potential to avoid the queue at the start of the event. Spawns and featured Pokémon are same for both Ticket types.
General-admission tickets are €21 (including applicable taxes and fees) and grant gameplay from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the specified event days.
Early-access tickets are €26 (including applicable taxes and fees) and grant gameplay from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the specified event days.
All tickets are available for purchase here.
|Early Access||General Admission|
|Location||Parque del Alamillo, Seville, Spain|
|Date||May 13 – 15, 2022*|
|Time||9:00 am – 6:00 pm||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Health and safety
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change.
This event will adhere to local health guidelines. Please ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit. Practice social distancing and maintain at least 1.5 meters from others outside of your immediate group. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend this event and follow local health guidelines to protect yourself and other Trainers. You can find the most up-to-date local regulations here.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your attendance.
Park rules and regulations
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, fireworks, et cetera) are not allowed.
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind are not allowed.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia are not allowed.
- Please use the rubbish bins provided.
- It is forbidden to light a fire or cook in the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, and owners are required to clean up after them.
- Do not damage any plants or collect any fruits.
- Do not capture or disturb any wildlife. Please also refrain from feeding any animals within the park.
- Anything that requires being affixed to park features, such as trees or shrubs
- Unauthorized or unlicensed vendors are not allowed. Unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc. are not allowed.
- Bathing in the lakes within the park is not allowed. Do not throw objects into the water.
- It is forbidden to play football or play any games that may be of annoyance to other park users.