Trainers in Mexico, Taiwan and United Arab Emirates – attention! After the Pokémon GO Tour: Johto wraps up, Niantic is holding first-ever live Pokémon GO Tour events in select locations on Sunday, February 27, 2022!
The new Pokémon GO Tour Live Events are ticketed events (US$25.00), and they feature a similar experience to previous years’ GO Fest events. To us, these events look like mini-GO Fest events at select locations.
Without further ado, here are the currently known details on the upcoming events!
Pokémon GO Tour: Live Event 2021 List
The Pokémon GO Tour: Live events will be held at the following locations:
- Monterrey, Mexico at Parque Fundidora
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan at the Taiwan Lantern Festival
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates at Yas Bay
All tickets are US$25.00 in the event’s local currency equivalent (plus applicable taxes and fees) and are available for purchase on the Pokémon GO Tour website.
You will see “Tickets Available” next to the Pokémon GO Tour: Live event ticket if it hasn’t sold out yet. Event gameplay will be available only at these locations on the specified date and time.
Note: Tickets to this event are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Tickets are first come, first served and will be available for purchase while supplies last.
- Real-world themed habitats, each with their own Collection Challenges!
- You’ll be able to complete up to six Special Trades during event hours: 10am-6pm local time.
- You’ll be able to access event-exclusive Special Research.
- Take some snapshots for a surprise!
- Eggs placed in Incubators during the event will require one-quarter the usual walking distance to hatch.
- You’ll earn twice the Candy from hatching Eggs.
- You’ll earn extra Candy from catching featured Pokémon originally discovered in Kanto.
- You’ll get up to nine free Raid Passes from spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.
- You’ll get an exclusive in-game medal.
- Special stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts.
- Confetti will be appearing on the in-game map during the event.
- Real-life photo-ops and lounge areas will be available in the park.
- Exclusive merchandise will be available at select locations.