Pokémon GO Valentine’s Day event is back! From Friday, February 14, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Monday, February 17, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. in your local time zone, pink Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild, in raids, in Eggs, and as Field Research encounters.
Shiny Chansey, shiny Happiny and shiny Lickitung will be released during this event. Audino and Alomomola are making their Pokémon GO debut.
Audino and Alomomola
Audino and Alomomola are making their Pokémon GO debut during the Valentine’s Day event. These Pokémon will be appearing in the wild and hatching from 7 km Eggs. Audino and Alomomola will remain available (and incredibly hard to find!) in Pokémon GO after the event ends, but your best chance to get them is during this event.
- Regular Lure Modules activated during the event will last six hours, and you’ll receive a 2× Catch Candy bonus.
- Pink Pokémon—like Lickitung, Porygon, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Luvdisc, and Happiny—will be hatching from 7 km Eggs.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey in the wild or hatch a Shiny Happiny!
- Valentine’s Day–themed avatar items like the Luvdisc Top, Ripped Luvdisc Jeans, and Luvdisc Shoes will be available in the Style Shop
Lickitung Raid Day
There will be a Raid Day featuring Lickitung on Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in your local time zone!
- Lickitung will be in four-star raids and know Body Slam
- Lickilicky evolved during event hours will also know Body Slam
- You can receive up to five Raid Passes at no cost during the event by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.
- You cannot hold more than one of these Raid Passes at once, and they will not be available after the event ends.
- Lucky Trainers might encounter Shiny Lickitung!