We’re starting a new series titled “The Weekly Wrap Up” where we share the best news, guides and reader submitted pictures from the past seven days.
If you want to be featured in future Weekly Wrap Ups, tweet your best catches, funny pictures and interesting local facts at @PokemonGOHubNet.
- Kangaskhan is available in select European cities until August 21, in part due to the rescheduling of August Safari Zone events. This mini event includes increased rare spawns and the following Unown letter spawns: E, U, R, O, P, E
- Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei and Suicune base capture rates removed from the Game Master, indicating that Zapdos will be the last Legendary Bird to be released this summer
- Pokémon GO was mysteriously tested in China, similar to how it was tested in Japan and India prior to release. No news, dates or confirmations have been shared by Niantic
- Pokémon GO park has been announced! Yokohama will be host to another Pokémon GO event, lasting from Aug 9 – 15 and featuring two separate locations with increased Johto and Kanto spawns.
- Pokémon GO is doing really well in both platform App stores, sales skyrocket with the release of Legendary Pokémon!
Important New Guides
Zapdos is coming very soon, so preparations are in order! We’re still not giving up on Ho-Oh, even though it’s Base Capture Rate was removed. Niantic could be hiding their legs for Pokémon GO Stadium.
|Zapdos Raid Guide||Ho-Oh Raid Guide|
Best tweets and pictures
David Moleski created a great spreadsheet featuring Max CP values and other useful statistics for all seven Pokémon generations. As we really liked the spreadsheet, we’re including his Tweet here:
— David Moleski (@DraconianMole) August 6, 2017
The amazing “Moltres Hype image” that woke us up on Monday:
— Doughboi (@Doughboi_10) July 31, 2017
This funny map depicting Niantic’s appreciation for Eastern Europe:
— MrRapolas (@MrRapolas) August 5, 2017
And that’s it for this Weekly Wrap Up! See you next week!