Eevee Community Day is back for August 2021, taking place on August 14-15 2021, and brings with it a host of new exclusive attacks for the Eeveelutions. Getting a sense of deja vu? We are too! Let’s dive in.
Date & Time
Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon, will be featured during August’s Community Day event—which will span two days instead of just one! Community Day will run on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time on each day
When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (GMT −7), that Pokémon will know a special attack! During this time, evolving Eevee into Sylveon will also require fewer hearts than usual.
When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions, that Pokémon will know a special attack!
- Vaporeon: Scald Ice
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon Electric
- Flareon: Superpower Fighting
- Espeon: Shadow Ball [shadow]
- Umbreon: Psychic Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed Grass
- Glaceon: Water Pulse Water
- Sylveon: Psyshock Psychic
- Eevee caught or hatched during this time will know Last Resort Normal
In celebration of Eevee Community Day, stickers inspired by Eevee and its Evolutions will be available throughout August! You can get stickers inspired by Eevee by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop, while stickers inspired by Eevee’s Evolutions will be available exclusively from the shop.
Features and bonuses available throughout the weekend
The following bonuses will be active from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (GMT −7).
- Evolving Eevee into Sylveon will require only seven hearts instead of the usual 70.
- There will be special Timed Research available that rewards a Mossy Lure Module and a Glacial Lure Module.
- There will be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, an Elite Fast TM, and an Elite Charged TM.
Features and bonuses available during Community Day hours only
The following features and bonuses will be available on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time on each day.
- Eevee will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Eggs will require one quarter their usual Hatch Distance.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
Who You Choose to Be Special Research Story
For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Who You Choose to Be.
How to evolve every Eevee evolution in Pokémon GO
Our Pokémon GO Eevee Evolutions Guide guide contains more in-depth information on the topic. Check the summary below for a quick reference:
- Evolve at random to get Jolteon, Vaporeon or Flareon
- Walk at least 10 km with Eevee and earn 2 Buddy Candy to evolve Umbreon or Espeon. Evolve during day for Umbreon and during night for Espeon
- Evolve under a Mossy Lure to get Leafeon
- Evolve under a Glacial Lure to get Glaceon
- Earn 25 Eevee Candy and 70 Hearts with Eevee as your Buddy to get a Sylveon