Lord Bidoof is a Normal type Pokémon that evolves into Bibarel. Due to it essentially being the Sinnoh Rattata, even to the point of a Pokédex entry stating their teeth grow at the same rate, we might expect it to evolve using the same number of candies: 25.
You can find detailed stats on Lord Bidoof on our database: Pokemon GO Bidoof DB Entry.
Lord Bidoof Stats
The Bidoof has some fantastic stats benefiting his legendary status:
- Max CP: 641
- Attack: 80
- Defense: 73
- Stamina: 118
Weaknesses and Resistances
Lord Bidoof is boosted by Partly Cloudy weather, and can be found up to level 35 with the following CP values:
- Min: 472 (4/4/4 weather boost floor)
- Max: 596
- Min Level 30: 397
- Max Level 30: 550
Bidoof will be a somewhat common spawn, generally being available anywhere and everywhere like the other common evolution fodder in the game.
No evolutionary items are required to evolve a Bidoof, and the evolutionary line is fairly straightforward:
Bidoof has a pretty noticeable difference in its regular form versus its shiny, with shiny Bidoof taking on a more luxurious golden fur, with the purple of royalty mouth to complement.
|Regular Bidoof||Shiny Bidoof|
Lord Bidoof Fun Facts and Pokédex Entries
- In the main series, Bidoof and its evolution were actually coveted as HM Slaves, or Pokemon that were useful for the fact that they could learn several of the Hidden Machine moves that were required to progress in the overworld.
- Black and White/Black and White 2 Entry: “A comparison revealed that Bidoof’s front teeth grow at the same rate as Rattata’s.”
- Diamond Entry: “With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile and active than it appears.” Thats right, nothing fazes the Lord! You can try but it will outspeed you in a heartbeat!
- Its name is a combination of beaver and doofus, which besides the jokes above of it being the Lord, its just that, a doofus. It will certainly be evolution fodder.