Week Two of the Go Fest Weekly challenges has been announced. Originally it was announced that the week two challenges were going to be Battle themed, well it seems that Team Go Rocket had their own ideas. Team Go Rocket balloons have been spotted all over the world, plus there are other disturbances that have been linked to Team Go Rocket as well. So, this week’s challenges are all about taking down Team Go Rocket!
Week Two Features
The Week two challenges will run from Friday, July 10th, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. until Wednesday, July 15th, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time.
During that time you can expect the following:
- Poison-type and Dark-type Pokémon will appear in the wild, in Eggs, and in raids.
- Team GO Rocket balloons will appear more often.
- The Meowth balloon, featuring Jessie and James, will be appearing at a higher rate.
- Shadow Suicune will make its debut! Defeat Giovanni to save it!
- New Shadow Pokémon have been announced.
- Nidoran ♀
- Nidoran ♂
Week Two Challenge Guide
- Power up a Pokémon – 100 Stardust
- Evolve a Pokémon – 1 Rare Candy
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt – 2 Hyper Potions
- Stage Rewards: 100 XP, 5 Revives, 5 Hyper potions
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokémon – 2 Max Revives
- Power up a Pokémon 2 times – 200 Stardust
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 2 Max Potions
- Stage Rewards: Hitmonlee encounter, 3 Max Potions, 3 Max Revives
- Power up a Pokémon 3 Times – 500 Stardust
- Rescue 3 Shadow Pokémon – 3 Max Revives
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 2 Hyper Potions
- Stage Rewards: Absol encounter (Can be shiny), 1 Rare Candy, 1 Super Rocket Radar
Remember that both the Battle Challenge and the Elite Battle Challenge are both time-limited and must be completed before the end of Week 2!
- Defeat 15 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 5 Super Potions
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader 5 times – 5 Hyper Potions
- Defeat the Team Go Rocket Boss – 5 Max Potions
- 500 XP, 500 Stardust, 5 Razzberries
Team Go Rocket Takeover
Team Go Rocket messages have also been intercepted that indicate that Team Go Rocket will be capturing Pokéstops, and flying even more balloons!
Sources indicate that this event will take place on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. local time.
During this time you should watch out for the following:
- Team GO Rocket balloons in the skies
- More Team GO Rocket Grunts capturing PokéStops
- Double Stardust when you defeat Team GO Rocket Grunts and Team GO Rocket balloons
- The Meowth balloon appearing more often
- Team GO Rocket music playing in Pokémon GO
- Use a Charged TM to allow your Pokémon to forget the move Frustration and learn a new move!