Level 4 Adventure Sync rewards have been discovered. For reaching at least 100 KM per week, players will receive 16,000 Stardust from Adventure Sync weekly rewards. The rewards can be boosted to 24,000 Stardust by using a Star Piece.
- Your Adventure Sync has to work reliably, otherwise you are missing out on free kilometers every day
- Always keep your phone with you. The “accidental distance” you walk can ramp up to 30 – 40 kilometers per week.
- For additional kilometers, the author recommends making your life “less convenient” in various ways that promote walking:
- Walk while having a phone call
- Park at the wrong end of the mall
- Take your dog for a walk more often
- Play with your kids
- A trip to the supermarket are free kilometers
- On top of these small victories, Bhutos recommends biking if you’re not sure you’ll meet your weekly goal. Biking up to 10.5 km/h is a bullet proof way to rack kilometers and, curiously, it’s quite efficient compared to running. Human beings bike faster than they run, which in turn always gives more kilometers per hour.
Earlier data mines revealed Adventure Sync Level 4 Weekly Goal to be 100 KM, but we were not sure that Niantic will have the audacity to set the goal that high. Alas, they have, setting the bar high for casual players.
Is the goal attainable? Yes, but you will have to actively manage and adapt your lifestyle to reach it, which is not the worst thing considering the health benefits of everyday walking:
- increased cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
- reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
- improved management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
- stronger bones and improved balance
- increased muscle strength and endurance
- reduced body fat
With that being said, I hope you’re reading this article on your feet. If you’re not, get up and start walking, Adventure Sync waits for no one.