Trainers, Niantic Support has just clarified one very important question about the upcoming Lickitung Raid Day, which takes place February 15, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
Lickilicky evolved during event hours will also know Body Slam, in addition to Body Slam Lickitung being available in Tier 4 raids during the event. In other words, if you already have a Lickitung you want to evolve, it is possible to get a Body Slam Lickilicky without raiding at all.
Shiny Lickitung will be released once the event starts.
Hi Johnny! For that event, Lickilicky will also know Body Slam. Hope this helps! ^MM
— Niantic Support (@NianticHelp) February 10, 2020
Lickitung raid day
- On Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Lickitung will be in four-star raids and know Body Slam!
- You can receive up to five additional Raid Passes at no cost during the event by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.
- You cannot hold more than one of these Raid Passes at once, and they will not be available after the event ends.
- Lucky Trainers might encounter Shiny Lickitung!
February 2020 Pokémon GO events
More information: February 2020 Pokémon GO Events