While Pokemon GO 0.45.0 is slowly rolling out worldwide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested the 0.45.0 APK and it’s working and verified. Even though this update is fairly small, Niantic has added “minor text fixes” to patch notes, which lead us to believe there is more hidden inside the update.
This is also the fabled Daily Quests patch.
Patch Notes (0.45.0)
- You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a larger bonus when you do this seven days in a row.
- When you defeat the Gym Leader at a rival Gym, there will be a brief period of time where only you will be able to place a Pokémon in the open Gym.
- The amount of Prestige a rival Gym loses when you defeat a regular Gym member has increased. The amount of Prestige gained by training at a friendly Gym has been lowered.
- Minor text fixes
Pokemon GO 0.45.0 APK Instructions
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown sources” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO 0.45.0 installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login
If you’re just starting your Pokemon adventure make sure to read these articles to avoid beginner mistakes and plan your journey: