While Pokemon GO 0.41.2 is slowly rolling out worldwide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested APK and it’s legit. We’re looking forward to the new update as it contains a variety of fixes and improvements to core game mechanics.
Remember that using an APK version of the game is completely legal and fine in regards to the Terms of Service and will not result in a ban.
As with previous APKs, we’ll be data mining the new APK as soon as possible – stay tuned.
Patch Notes (0.41.2)
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
Pokemon GO 0.41.2 APK Instructions
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown sources” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO 0.41.2 installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login
If you’re just starting your Pokemon adventure make sure to read these articles to avoid beginner mistakes and plan your journey: