Trainers! Giovanni is here with his team leaders, and it looks like they are out to cause some trouble this weekend to make their presence felt! The good folks at the Pokémon headquarters have intercepted some communications on the Team Go Rocket network that indicate that they are planning something big in YOUR area this weekend!!
This Sunday, November 24th from 11:00pm to 1:00pm in your time zone Team Go Rocket Grunts will be taking over every Pokéstop in your area for the entire duration of the event. Professor Willow has also prepared some special Research Tasks for us to complete during the takeover.
You can prepare for the event with the following GO Hub guides:
- Rocket Leader Arlo Counters
- Rocket Leader Sierra Counters
- Rocket Leader Cliff Counters
- Team GO Rocket Leaders Guide
- Team GO Rocket Battle Guide
- Looming in the Shadows Guide
GO Rocket Box saves you from fighting 18 Grunts to encounter Arlo, Sierra and Cliff.
Some tips to participate in this event
- Ready those Star Pieces! At 500 stardust a pop (plus the 100 for catching the Pokémon) you can really bank some stardust here!
- Stock up on potions and revives!! Taking down all of these grunts will be tough on your Pokémon, be sure you have a good stock of potions and revives to keep them in fighting shape!
- Make sure your Pokémon are all healed and ready to go before the start! You would hate to go into a battle and have to waste time healing.
- Focus on Pokéstop dense areas, and be there and ready to go at 11 am sharp! You don’t want to waste time walking when the event starts, find a stop and be ready!
- Check out the GoHub’s guides to Team Rocket, and the guides to beating the Team Go Rocket leaders for some tips on what Pokémon you should prioritize your stardust on before the event. The stronger your teams, the quicker you can take down these grunts and move onto the next one.
Share your best Team Go Rocket stories and tips in the comments below, we’d love to hear them! Team Go Rocket will be everywhere, and who knows what sort of trouble they’ll brew up for us! So, as always, be safe out there and good luck sending Team Go Rocket blasting off again!