Pokémon GO celebrates the beginning of Spring in the northern hemisphere. Flower crown Pokémon are making a return, and Mega Lopunny will be making its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids.
Spring event bonuses focus on hatching eggs and getting more candy from Poké Eggs. The Spring into Spring event lasts from Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Date and time
- From Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
- To Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- 2× Hatch Candy
- Lucky Eggs will last for one hour
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when you place an Egg in an Incubator during the event
- Select Pokémon appear wearing flower crown costume
- Event exclusive Research Tasks and Collection Challenges
Increased wild spawns
The following Pokémon will be appearing more in the wild:
Pikachu wearing a flower crown will be available. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bunnelby!
The following Pokémon will be hatching more often from 2 km Eggs:
Eevee, Pichu and Happiny hatched from 2 km Eggs will be wearing a flower crown. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Happiny!
Featured Shiny Pokémon
Shiny Chansey, Shiny Happiny and Shiny Bunnelby are featured Pokémon during the event:
Mega Lopunny raids
Mega Lopunny will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids! Other spring-themed Pokémon will be appearing in raids as well. There will also be Mega Lopunny–inspired avatar items available in the shop.
You can find our Mega Lopunny Raid Counters Guide here.
Most of the Spring into Spring event Field Research tasks are focused around catching Exeggcute:
|Catch 25 Exeggcute|
|Catch 15 Exeggcute|
|Catch 5 Exeggcute||
|Win 2 raids|
|Use an Incense|
Do note that all Pokémon that are wearing Flower Crown will be appearing wearing it (Chansey, Eevee, Buneary)
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns will be hatching from Eggs! If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey be wearing a flower crown, too. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny!
- Shadow Exeggcute will be appearing more often in Team GO Rocket battles!
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available!
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress!