Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 18th July we have…. no in game events, which makes for a quiet week! GO Fest Seattle will likely have some global in game spawns/a challenge, but we have no details for those at present.
GO Fest Seattle
Pokémon GO Fest continues its world tour with a stop in Seattle, Washington. Seattle Center Park and the city of Seattle will host this massive event from Friday, July 22, 2022, to Sunday, July 24, 2022. Buzzwole, Shiny Combee and Shiny Panpour will be making their debut!
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
July 13−July 20
July 20−July 27
- Ultra League
- Little Cup Remix
Tuesday 19th July 6pm till 7pm local time we have Staryu as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x candy for transferring Pokémon.
Wednesday 20th July 6pm till 7pm local time Moltres will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
July Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Friday, July 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Monday, August 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Lickitung will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
From Thursday, July 14, 2022, to Friday, July 22, 2022 Mega Pidgeot will be appearing in Mega Raids.
From Friday, July 22, 2022, to Sunday, July 31, 2022 Mega Gengar will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Thursday, July 14, 2022, to Friday, July 22, 2022 Moltres will be appearing in 5-star raids.
From Friday, July 22, 2022, to Sunday, July 31, 2022 Dialga will be appearing in 5-star raids.
July Research Tasks
For a full list of July 2022 research tasks and rewards check out our article here.
Save Shadow Latios!
Giovanni doesn’t do anything half way! After trainers around the world saved Shadow Latias, the Team GO Rocket Boss has managed to get his hands on a Shadow Latios. It needs your help! Get ready to face off against Giovanni and save Shadow Latios.
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs