Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 6th June we have the ever popular Adventure Week event, bringing with it brand new Pokémon, and brand new shiny Pokémon! We will also find out if we successfully unlocked the first part of the ‘Ultra Unlock‘ on Monday, fingers crossed!
Adventure Week returns! Get ready to explore the wide world of fossils and Rock-type Pokémon during this fan-favorite event running from Tuesday, June 7, 2022 to Sunday, June, 12 2022. For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Tirtouga and Shiny Archen! Tyrunt and Amaura make their Pokémon GO debuts!
- 2× XP for spinning PokéStops
- 5× bonus XP for spinning a PokéStop for the first time
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
June 1−June 8
June 8−June 15
Tuesday 7th June 6pm till 7pm local time we have Nosepass as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x Candy for catching Pokémon.
Wednesday 8th June 6pm till 7pm local time Groudon will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
June Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Friday, July 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Klink will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Pokémon!
From Wednesday, June 1, 2022, to Tuesday, June 7, 2022 Mega Steelix will be appearing in Mega Raids.
From Tuesday, June 7, 2022, to Thursday, June 16, 2022 Mega Aerodactyl will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Wednesday, June 1, 2022, to Tuesday, June 7, 2022 Kyogre will be appearing in 5-star raids.
From Tuesday, June 7, 2022, to Thursday, June 16, 2022 Groudon will be appearing in 5-star raids.
June Research Tasks
For a full list of June research tasks check out our guide here.
Shadow Latias Captured by Giovanni
Giovanni never rests on his laurels. The Boss is back—and he’s got Shadow Latias in tow! A new Special Research story will be available at the beginning of this event. Progress through it to receive a Super Rocket Radar, and chase down Giovanni!
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs