Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin takes place from Friday, July 1, 2022, to Sunday, July 3, 2022 in Britzer Garten, Berlin. Sky Forme Shaymin makes an appearance, alongside new shiny Pokémon, exclusive Special Research and in-game rewards for participants.
General admission tickets are on sale now for €24.99, and early access tickets are on sale for €32.13. Tickets are limited and will be available for purchase while supplies last on a first come, first served basis.
Trainers planning to go to Berlin for GO Fest 2022 are advised to read How to Pokémon GO Fest 2022 in the Britzer Garten, Berlin in preparation for the event. For information on the Global Pokémon GO Fest 2022 check out our full event guide.
Date and Location
Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin takes place on Friday, July 1, 2022, to Sunday, July 3, 2022 at the following times:
- 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time (General admission)
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time (Early Access)
The event takes place at Britzer Garten, Berlin. No event spawns will be available outside of this location.
Features and BonusesShaymin (Sky)
- Explore Britzer Garten to complete event-exclusive Special Research and encounter Sky Forme Shaymin. Read more about Shaymin here: Shaymin PvE Meta Analysis
- Enjoy event-themed Field Research tasks.
- Shiny Pansear and Shiny Foongus will make their Pokémon GO debuts during the event. If you’re lucky, you may encounter one!
- Cowboy Hat Snorlax
- Unown A, B, E, L, R, S, T, and U (ULTRA BEASTS). If you’re lucky, you might even encounter a shiny one!
- A special version of the Pokémon GO Fest 2022 T-shirt will be available exclusively at this and other in-person Pokémon GO Fest 2022 events.
- Meet your favorite creators at our autograph sessions!
- Make up to six Special Trades, and enjoy a reduced Stardust cost for every trade made during event hours. Be sure to visit the Trading Post to meet and trade with Trainers at the event!
- Test yourself against other Trainers at the Battle Ground!
- Take a snapshot at the event for a surprise! Mow Rotom is making their debut!
- Have fun catching Pokémon and meeting your fellow Trainers!
- Explore four real-world habitats—two of which are unique to the Berlin event—and make exciting Pokémon discoveries. Each habitat will have its own Collection Challenge!
- 2x egg hatching
- 9 daily free raid passes
- A special research reward encounter with a Pokémon that has yet to appear in Pokémon GO.
- Special stickers
- Increased Rocket Balloons
- 2x mysterious component rewards
Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin Habitats and Spawns
Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin features four distinct habitats, with exclusive spawns and each has its own Collection Challenge.
You can encounter the following Pokémon in each habitat (the lists show only highlighted Pokémon. Trainers should expect more spawns per habitat):
Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin Raids
All Trainers in Berlin will have access to special Pokémon GO Fest 2022 raids—including Cresselia and Darkrai in five-star raids—during Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin from Friday, July 1, 2022, to Sunday, July 3, 2022.
Pheromosa to appear at GO Fest Berlin 2022Pheromosa BugFighting
Ultra Beast Pheromosa will be appearing at GO Fest Berlin 2022, and Trainers will be given a handful of Beast Balls to catch it.
Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Berlin Ultra Unlock
The event takes place at the following times:
- Friday, July 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. to Sunday, July 3, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. (GMT +2)
- Friday, July 1, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, July 3, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. PT (GMT –7)
A special Global Challenge will kick off alongside the in-person festivities in Berlin on Friday, July 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. (GMT +2). You can participate from anywhere in the world! Work together with Trainers around the globe to defeat Team GO Rocket members in order to unlock the following:
- 2× Stardust for defeating Team GO Rocket members for the remainder of the Global Challenge period
- Ultra Unlock: Anniversary Event
- Ultra Unlock: Battle Weekend
Pokémon from the Molten Rocks Habitat in Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin will be appearing world wide.
Catch the following Pokémon to take part in the global collection challenge:
Rewards include an encounter with Pansear (which can now be shiny), 2022 Stardust and 2 Pinap Berries.Pansear
A selection of Pokémon appearing during Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin will also appear in the wild around the world. Work to collect them all in order to complete this Collection Challenge!
You can choose from the following ticket options for Pokémon GO Fest Berlin:
- General admission tickets are available for €24.99** (including applicable taxes) and grant access to the event experience from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time on the one event day you select.
- Early-access tickets are available for €32.13** (including applicable taxes) and grant access to the event experience from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time on the one event day you select.
** Pokémon GO Fest 2022 attendees may only purchase tickets for one day of the three-day event. Tickets are available for purchase on the Pokémon GO Live Events Ticketing page.
Though Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin is a three-day event, you may only purchase tickets for one day. The event experience will be available only at Britzer Garten, Berlin, on the specified date and time shown on your ticket.
Tickets to this event are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service).
About Britzer Garden
Anyone strolling through the Britzer Garden today will hardly notice its history. As natural and original as the garden looks, many people may not believe that it was completely redesigned for the German Federal Garden Show 1985. Every hill, every lake and every meadow was then created on barren farmland on the southern West Berlin border.
A landscape park was created in which nature was given time and space to gradually grow into the garden between the central, circularly arranged squares and the systematically constructed connecting paths. Thus, the park today creates a unique atmosphere between natural expansion and landscape architectural determination.
Since then, in the center of the complex there has been a lake of almost 10 hectares which, between the hills and meadows, seems as natural as if it had always been right there. In the foothills of this sweeping landscape lie flower groves, art installations, architecturally elaborate restaurants and other sights.
In addition to the theme gardens and other gardening attractions, there are learning and play areas for children, animal enclosures and a model boat harbor. With the old Britzer Mill and the Rose Garden, the park preserves old traditions, while contributing to the future with numerous ecological and sustainability projects.
The Britzer Garden with its versatile offering, is therefore more than just a park. It is a landscape full of possibilities and an oasis in urban space.
How to get to Britzer Garden
- It’s strongly advised to take public transport to the Brizer Garden park. The parking at the park is very limited, and taking a taxi or Uber can turn out to be super expensive.
- We recommend buying the popular 9 EUR monthly ticket that grants access to most of Berlin’s public transportation. Be aware that this is a monthly ticket, and if you buy it on June 25th, the ticket will no longer be valid on July 1st. Regardless, it’s still the cheapest option to commute around Berlin.
- The 9 EUR ticket gives you access to all buses, all subway lines and local trains (no fast trains). You can use this ticket for the whole month. So, for all transportation around Berlin and Germany you’ll only have to pay 9€!
- Please download the official app for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG). You can download the app “BVG Fahrinfo” for free via the App Store or Play Store.