November 2021 brings back Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion back to Pokémon GO raids, this time with the exclusive move Sacred Sword. Mega Absol, Manectric and Lopunny will also make an appearance, and Shinx finally gets a Community Day. Let’s take a look.
From Monday, November 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), players will be able to get Vullaby from Field Research Breakthrough rewards.Vullaby
Vullaby was a rare encounter from the 12 KM Eggs originally introduced in the Team GO Rocket Strange Eggs Event. There has been quite a discussion about the 12km egg pool last year, and we’re happy to see Vullaby available as a guaranteed reward.
In November, the following Pokémon will be featured in Raids at different dates. Raid rotations all start and end at 10:00 a.m. local time on the dates listed.
Here’s a quick visual overview of Pokémon GO Raids in November 2021:
to Nov 16
to Dec 1
|Absol (Mega)||Manectric (Mega)||Lopunny (Mega)|
|Tier 5 Raids|
📅 Until Friday, November 5, 2021Darkrai
Darkrai caught during this period will know the attack Sludge Bomb, and we already wrote an article about Sludge Bomb Darkrai analysis: trick or treat?. Check our Darkrai Raid Counters Guide for more information.
📅 Friday, November 5, 2021 to Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion caught during this period will know the Attack Sacred Sword Fighting. Back in 2019, we wrote the All for one: A Swords of Justice Pokémon Comparison article, comparing these three. We’ll probably have an updated version of that article soon.
You can find our raid guides here:
📅 Tuesday, November 16, 2021 to Wednesday, December 1, 2021Cresselia
A shiny Cresellia is available from Raid encounters. You can use our Cresselia Raid Guide to prepare, but it’s just a regular Psychic type – bring Dark-types to the Raid.
Mega Raid rotations all start and end at 10:00 a.m. local time on the dates listed.
📅 Until Friday, November 5, 2021Absol (Mega)
📅 Friday, November 5, 2021 to Tuesday, November 16, 2021Manectric (Mega)
📅 Tuesday, November 16, 2021 to Wednesday, December 1, 2021Lopunny (Mega)
Raid Hour events occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time every Wednesday. The following Pokémon will be featured:
Pokémon Spotlight Hours
Pokémon Spotlight Hours take place every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. Each spotlight features a different Pokémon and a special bonus.
|November 2||2× Catch Candy||Cacnea|
|November 9||2× Transfer Candy||Chinchou|
|November 16||2× Catch Stardust||Turtwig|
|November 23||2× Catch XP||Chimchar|
|November 30||2× Catch Candy||Piplup|
November Community Day
📅 November 21, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local timeShinx
November Community Day features Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. As usual, Shinx will be appearing more frequently in the wild, there will be exclusive Timed and Field Research during event hours.
Luxio (Shinx’s Evolution) evolved during the event (or up to two hours afterward) will give a Luxray that knows the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs Psychic.
Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Charged Attack will allow Luxray to lower the Defense of opposing Pokémon and inflict supereffective damage on Fighting and Poison type Pokémon.
- Trainer Battles: 40 Power and guaranteed to lower the opposing Pokémon’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 30 Power
Shiny Shinx, Luxio and Luxray sprites are attached below:
Stay tuned for details about these upcoming events.
- Día de Muertos: From November 1, 2021, to November 2, 2021, we will be celebrating the Día de Muertos with a special event for Trainers around the world.
- Festival of Lights: From November 5, 2021, to November 14, 2021, it’s time to celebrate light overcoming darkness with an all-new event!
- Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Celebration Event: Celebrate the launch of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl with a special event from November 16, 2021, to November 21, 2021.
- ???: The Season of Mischief will close out with an epic event! From November 26, 2021, to November 29, 2021, Trainers who completed the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story will be able to unlock a Special Research story where Trainers will have an opportunity to learn more about Hoopa. Stay tuned!