Umbreon Dark is a Raid Boss in Pokemon Go with 12332 Raid Boss CP when a Tier 3. Best Umbreon counters are strong Fighting type Pokemon like Machamp, Hariyama, Breloom and Blaziken.
Umbreon can have the following CP values when caught in a post raid capture encounter:
- 1153 – 1221 CP in normal weather conditions
- 1442 – 1526 CP in Fog weather for weather boosts.
If you were seeking a hard Tier 3 Solo challenge after the Stat Rework basically made raids easier, you will find it in Umbreon. Taking weather boosts and friendship bonuses out of the question, the only Pokemon that can manage to Solo a Tier 3 Umbreon are Level 40 Machamps and Breloom. Nothing can come close to penetrating that high defense in the limited 180 seconds you get. Trainers that want a challenge, this is the perfect battle for you.
Umbreon has the following stats: a Max CP of 2137, an Attack of 126, a Defense of 240, and a Stamina of 216. Umbreon has access to:
- Feint Attack Dark and Snarl Dark for Fast Moves.
- Dark Pulse Dark and Foul Play Dark for Charge Moves.
The table below lists best Umbreon counters in Pokemon GO.
Italics indicates Legacy or Exclusive Moves.
|WEAKNESS Bug Fighting Fairy||BOOSTED BY Fog|
The time to win for these counters are much worse off than those listed above, however these counters are also serviceable when a large group is present. Do not consider any of these counters if you are attempting a Solo Attempt without a Weather Boost.
- Togekiss with Hidden Power (Fighting is best, otherwise Bug is useable)/Dazzling Gleam
- Gardevoir with Charge Beam/Dazzling Gleam
- Ursaring with Counter/Play Rough
- Metagross with Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Salamence with Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Hitmonlee with Low Kick/Close Combat
- Primeape with Counter/Close Combat
- In Rainy weather, Pinsir and Scizor can manage to pull off a solo win against Umbreon, bumping the total possible counters to 4 in that weather.
- In Cloudy weather, the list of available counters rises dramatically, allowing Blaziken, Hariyama, Heracross, Lucario, Ursaring, and Hidden Power Fighting or Bug Togekiss to pull off wins against Umbreon in any condition, and Primeape could possibly pull a win if Umbreon is using its Foul Play sets. That could be an interesting challenge if someone had the means to attempt it with some maxed Primeape (if someone had a full team of maxed Primeape for some reason)
Umbreon will be boosted by Fog weather, while being more vulnerable in Rainy and Cloudy weather.
|Cloudy||Boosts Fairy and Fighting counters||–|
|Rainy||Boosts Bug attackers.||–|
|Fog||Allows a Level 25 Encounter from Weather Boost||Boosts Umbreon’s Snarl, Feint Attack, Dark Pulse, and Foul Play|