Trainers, only the following Pokémon can be hatched from 7 KM Eggs during the Pokémon GO Lunar New Year 2020 event:
We’re posting the list in order to help you plan your incubator usage. We don’t think this hatch pool looks particularly appealing, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to gamble your incubators for Darumaka and Riolu.
Here’s our breakdown:
- Magikarp, Wurmple, Shuckle and Magby are shiny eligible. Out of those four, Wurmple is and Shuckle are the worst hatches.
- Vulpix and Foongus are unlucky hatches, as they are common in the wild
- Darumaka and Riolu are the ones you want, but they are 2 out of 8 possible hatches you can get.
- Niantic, if you’re reading this, please remove Foongus and Wurmple from the pool. It’s depressing to hatch them.
Niantic did say that some red Pokémon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs, but we did not expect that the pool will be this small. You can get Rare Candy from opening gifts during the Lunar New Year 2020 event, which is quite nice, but be careful if you don’t want to get swamped with 7 KM eggs.
Other event bonuses are as follows:
- Gifts will have a chance of rewarding you with Rare Candies, so be sure to send and open lots of Gifts with your friends.
- Be sure to trade more often with your friends—the likelihood of becoming Lucky Friends will be increased.
- When you trade a Pokémon, there will be an increased chance it will become a Lucky Pokémon.