While Pokemon GO 0.37.0 is slowly rolling out world wide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested APK and it’s legit. Remember that using an APK version of the game is completely legal and fine in regards to the Terms of Service and will not result in a ban.
- Implemented Buddy Pokémon: Trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pokémon to be their buddy. A Trainer can earn Candy for their Buddy Pokémon by walking a certain distance.
- Made it easier to select smaller Pokémon on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where Eggs would sometimes hatch without displaying the animation.
- Improved performance reliability when a device switches networks to no longer cause the application to hang or stop updating.
- Pokémon GO Plus support
- Minor text fixes.
Pokemon GO APK Instructions
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown source” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login
If you’re just starting your Pokemon adventure make sure to read these articles to avoid beginner mistakes and plan your journey:
- Pokemon GO IV Calculator
- Pokemon GO Shadow Chart
- Power Leveling for New Trainers
- Pidgey Power Leveling Guide
- Pokemon GO Eevee guide