While Pokemon GO 0.39.0 is slowly rolling out world wide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested APK and it’s legit.
Remember that using an APK version of the game is completely legal and fine in regards to the Terms of Service and will not result in a ban.
As with previous APKs, we’ll be data mining the new APK as soon as possible – stay tuned.
- Capture location: The location where a Pokémon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen.
- Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Minor bug fixes
Pokemon GO APK Instructions
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown source” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login
If you’re just starting your Pokemon adventure make sure to read these articles to avoid beginner mistakes and plan your journey:
- Pokemon GO IV Calculator
- Pokemon GO Shadow Chart
- Power Leveling for New Trainers
- Pidgey Power Leveling Guide
- Pokemon GO Eevee guide