Trainers who decide to participate in Raid Battles will be eligible for the following rewards:
|Potions||Rare Candy||Golden Razz Berry||Charged TM||Fast TM|
- Opportunity to catch the Raid Boss in a de-powered, normal CP range state. However, the encounter features a high or perfect IV version of the Pokémon that was featured as a Raid Boss.
- Premier Balls are given to participating Trainers, so you won’t waste your own Balls on capture attempts.
- Raid Bosses are very difficult to capture and have a high run away rate – this is intentional and confirmed by Niantic to stay this way
- Golden Razz Berry is a stronger version of the commonly available Razz Berry, making capturing even more easier than using an ordinary Razz Berry. Golden Razz has an interesting hidden property: it restores your Pokémon motivation completely!
- Rare Candy is a special kind of Candy that is applicable to any Pokémon. Rare Candy enables you to power up any Pokémon, no matter of which Species it is.
- Technical Machines are special items which enable move rerolling. They come in two variants:
- Fast Technical Machine – for rerolling a Quick (Fast) Move on a Pokémon
- Charged Technical Machine – for rerolling a Charged Move on a Pokémon
Raid Rewards Questions and Answers
How are raid rewards determined?
Pokémon GO Raid rewards are determined by your raid performance, the team controlling the Gym and the rank of your Gym Badge. It’s not yet known how these aspects affect rewards, but it is known that they do.
Can I use a TM multiple time on the same Pokémon in Pokemon GO?
Unknown at this time. The official press release states that these changes are permanent, but it’s yet to be seen.
Are raids soloable?
It depends on the Difficulty of the raid encounter. Some raids are, some aren’t soloable, but it’s expected that the majority of raids will not be soloable.