Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 25th July we have the Hisuian Discoveries event to round out the month!
Hisuian Discoveries Event
Get ready for a Hisui themed event that features the debut of brand new Pokémon, and new adventures! Taking place from Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 to Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022, a variety of Hisuian Pokémon will be making their in-game debut.
If we complete the Ultra Unlock portion of GO Fest Seattle, we will unlock a special mystery raid day on 31st July 2022, as well as more features for the event itself.
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
July 20−July 27
July 27−Aug 3
Tuesday 26th July 6pm till 7pm local time we have Meditite as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x XP for evolving Pokémon.
Wednesday 27th July 6pm till 7pm local time Dialga will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
July Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Friday, July 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Monday, August 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Lickitung will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
From Friday, July 22, 2022, to Sunday, July 31, 2022 Mega Gengar will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Friday, July 22, 2022, to Sunday, July 31, 2022 Dialga will be appearing in 5-star raids.
July Research Tasks
For a full list of July 2022 research tasks and rewards check out our article here.
Save Shadow Latios!
Giovanni doesn’t do anything half way! After trainers around the world saved Shadow Latias, the Team GO Rocket Boss has managed to get his hands on a Shadow Latios. It needs your help! Get ready to face off against Giovanni and save Shadow Latios.
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs