Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London takes place from Friday, August 4, 2023, to Sunday, August 6, 2023, in Brockwell Park and throughout Greater London. Stay tuned for the detailed area in a future announcement.
General admission tickets are on sale now for the limited-time early bird price of £27 GBP, and regular admission tickets will be £30 GBP. Tickets are limited and will be available for purchase while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis.
When and where
- Pokémon GO Fest 2023 London takes place on Friday, August 4, 2023, to Sunday, August 6, 2023
- The event takes place at Brockwell Park and throughout Greater London. No event spawns will be available outside of these locations.
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London Habitats and Raids
Featured Pokémon will appear in unique habitats around Brockwell Park during the event!
Habitat: Dark Jungle
Habitat: Fairy Garden
Habitat: Hypnotic Glacier
Habitat: Volcanic Island
*If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
Mega RaidsRayquaza (Mega)
*If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
Egg pool changes
For the duration of the GO Fest weekend, ticket holders can expect the following Pokémon to be obtainable in eggs:
The following Field Research tasks are available for ticket holders when spinning Pokestops within the GO Fest event:
|Walk with your buddy and earn 1 candy (Fairy Garden)|
|Catch 10 Pokémon||
|Obtain 500 Stardust (Volcanic Island)|
|Spin 10 Pokéstops||
Diancie, Sigilyph, and Unown await in London!
- Diancie, Sigilyph and Unown will be featured at all three real-world events, as the hero Mythical, regional, and mystery Pokémon for this year’s GO Fest event cycle.
- The Unown letters available at the in-person events will spell out DIAMOND! with the exclamation mark Unown making its appearance.
Attendees will be able to enjoy the following Gameplay additions on their ticketed day:
- Event-exclusive Special Research and debut of new Mythical Pokémon: Diancie, the Jewel Pokémon
- Spin PokéStops to collect event-exclusive Field Research tasks and earn rewards. You may even encounter Carbink!
- Level up your Elite Collector medal by completing Collection Challenges—one for each of the four habitats!
- Take some snapshots while you explore the park for a chilly surprise!
Attendees will receive the following bonuses and rewards between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., anywhere in the activation area on their ticketed day!
- 1/2 Hatch Distance for Eggs placed in Incubators during the event
- Up to 6 Special Trades can be made during the day on your ticket—no matter where you are in the host city!
- Reduced Stardust cost for Trades
- Up to 9 Raid Passes from spinning Photo Discs at Gyms
- 2× Catch Candy
- 1.5x Hatch Stardust
- 1.5x Hatch Candy
- 2× Friendship Bonus Damage in Raids
New Avatar Items
The following pose and avatar item will be available as a part of your Park Experience Special Research story. You can claim them during the park session time listed on your event ticket!
- Diancie T-shirt
- Treasure Map Pose
Shiny Pokémon debuting at GO Fest 2023: London
The following Shiny Pokémon will debut at GO Fest London 2023: Unown (exclamation), Dewpider, Petilil:
Morning or Afternoon
Trainers will have the option to purchase a Morning Park Experience or an Afternoon Park Experience. This will allow trainers to explore the park in either the morning or the afternoon, and explore everything Greater London has to offer during the other half of the day.
Morning Park Experience
- 9:00 am – 1:30 pm park experience
- 2:30 pm – 7:00 pm city experience
- Explore the park from 9:00 am until 1:30 pm before venturing out to explore everything that Greater London has to offer for the second half of the event.
- Venture out to explore all that Greater London has to offer from 2:30 pm until 7:00 pm for an event exclusive gameplay experience
Afternoon Park Experience
- 9:00 am – 1:30 pm city experience
- 2:30 pm – 7:00 pm park experience
- Enjoy an event-exclusive gameplay experience while you explore everything that Greater London has to offer from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- After enjoying the sights of Greater London, explore the park from 2:30 pm until 7:00 pm for your in park GO Fest Experience.
As an optional bonus for those who are attending GO Fest 2023 London, the below add-ons will be offered. You can add these on later, so don’t worry about choosing which ones you want right away.
Raid Lover – £16
With the Raid Lover Add-on you will get the following bonuses active throughout Greater London from Friday, August 4th through Sunday, August, 6th, 2023
- Up to 18 free Raid Passes per day by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms
- 5,000 additional Experience awarded for completing raids.
- 6 additional Candy for catching Pokémon in 5-Star and Mega Raids.
- 3 additional Candy XL for catching Pokémon in 5-Star and Mega Raids. (Trainers Level 31+)
Egg-thusiast – £16
With the Egg-thusiast Add on you will get the following bonuses active throughout Greater London from Friday, August 4th through Sunday, August, 6th, 2023
- 1/4 Hatch Distance
- Increased chance of receiving 10 km Eggs from spinning Pokéstops and Gyms
- 3x Hatch Stardust
- 3x Hatch XP
- 3x Hatch Candy
Citywide Gameplay – £22
Extend the Pokémon GO Fest fun and enjoy the city experience throughout London on the extra day-or days-of your choice! This add-on provides an additional day of the same citywide gameplay experience that is available on your primary event day; however, it does not include additional Special or Timed Research.
This add-on only enables additional citywide gameplay. The Brockwell Park event experience will only be available on your primary event day at the time indicated on your ticket.
How to Purchase Tickets for GO Fest 2023
You can purchase your GO Fest 2023 Tickets in two ways – via the Niantic Ticket store, or via the in-game store. Whichever way you choose the label “Tickets Available!” will appear next to any of the experiences that have not sold out yet.
All tickets will be sold on a first-come first serve basis. You will also be able to purchase a ticket for a friend at this time. You must be at least Great Friends with the trainer to purchase them a ticket.
- You can purchase a ticket via the web store at tickets.nianticlabs.com 🎟️
- In Pokémon GO by tapping the Main Menu Button from the Map Screen, then tap Events.
Gifting a Ticket to a Friend
If you would like to purchase a ticket for a friend, while purchasing your ticket there will be boxes available for you to fill out the usernames of your friends you wish to purchase tickets for. One name per box! You can only purchase tickets for one date and time per purchase, so you will all receive tickets for the same experience.
Tickets for companions, parents, and guardians
Parents, guardians, companions, and partners who will be visiting the park do not have to buy a ticket to Pokémon GO Fest 2023 to enter the park. Entrance to the park is free for anyone visiting, as usual.
However, if you plan playing in the park during GO Fest 2023 hours, you will need a ticket, as there will be no spawns, raids, or special in-game features for players without a ticket.
Pokémon GO Fest 2023 T-shirts: Mega Rayquaza design revealed!
Pre-order your in-person event-exclusive Pokémon GO Fest 2023 T-Shirt now and pick it up in person during the event. Each T-Shirt purchased will also come with an exclusive code that can be redeemed for a matching in-app avatar item so your avatar can be stylin’ just like you!
We’re mega-excited to reveal the Pokémon featured on the official Pokémon GO Fest 2023 T-shirt: Mega Rayquaza! Commemorate your GO Fest 2023 experience and show your love for the Sky High Pokémon with this exclusive T-shirt—available for preorder now!
Preorders for this special color of GO Fest 2023 live event T-shirt are only available while supplies last.
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London Meet and Greet Details
Meet and greets with notable Trainers will happen during every park session of Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London, from August 4 to August 6, 2023. Each notable Trainer will only be available during either the morning park session or the afternoon park session and will not be appearing during both. Lines may be capped early if necessary.
Trainers who do not have a ticket for Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London on the day that a notable Trainer is appearing cannot participate in meet and greet activities.
The schedule will be as follows for each day of the event:
Morning Park Experience (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. BST)
- Couple of Gaming – Twitch Streams and Infographic Creators, Yaaya and Ayzo
- ChaosLady – Germany based YouTuber
- Sabrina Spielt – Germany Based YouTuber
- Seb et Ouss – France Based YouTuber duo
- Joenesteam – France Based YouTuber and Streamer
- Kriket23 – Australia Based YouTuber and Streamer
- Landoralpha – USA Based Streamer and Tiktok Creator
Afternoon Park Experience (4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. BST)
- Newtiteuf – France Based YouTuber
- The Trainer Club – USA Based YouTuber
- Diltek – Poland Based YouTuber
- LetsGoTry – Poland Based YouTuber
- Kushi – Poland Based YouTuber
- Torettoa Master – Spain Based YouTuber
- Keibron Gamer – Spain Based YouTuber and Streamer
- Neludia – Lio and Clau Spain based YouTuber Duo
Pokémon GO Fest 2023 Event Series
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: London
August 4 – 6, 2023, at Brockwell Park and greater London area. 🇬🇧
Learn more here
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: Osaka
August 4 – 6, 2023, at Expo ’70 Commemorative Park, Suita City and Osaka City. 🇯🇵
Learn more here
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: New York City
August 18 – 20, 2023, at Randall’s Island Park and throughout New York City. 🗽
Learn more here
Pokémon GO Fest 2023: Global
A two-day digital event available to all Trainers worldwide from August 26 – 27, 2023. 🌐
Learn more here
|Event name||Pokémon GO Fest 2023 London|
|Location||Brockwell Park and throughout Greater London|
|Date and Time||August 4-6, 2023|
|Ticket Add-ons information||
Note: Morning and Afternoon Park Experiences are available, which determine the time of day Trainers can explore Brockwell Park and Great London. Early Bird pricing is available until June 15, 2023.