Whether it’s autumn or spring where you are, plants are flourishing all around the world. As the seasons change, it’s good to remember to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. It’s also the perfect time for self-reflection. Who knows? Maybe you’ll realize something new about yourself!
Time and Date
Friday, October 9, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Monday, October 12, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Berries will be twice as effective when you give them as treats to your Buddy Pokémon.
- Earn twice the usual Candy you normally would when catching a Pokémon that you’ve given a Pinap Berry to.
- Berries will also be dropping more often when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops and Gyms
Pokémon can sense when the season’s change, during the event the following Pokémon will be spawning more often in the wild.
If you’re lucky, you may even encounter a shiny Kanto Vulpix!
Shiny Kanto Vulpix
Shiny Kanto Ninetales
Deerling, the Season Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut! The turning of the seasons changes the colour and scent of this Pokémon’s fur. Keep an eye out for its Autumn Form Deerling!
|Deerling (Autumn)||Sawsbuck (Autumn)|
New Egg hatches
- Autumn-themed Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- It looks like there will be a few different Pokémon hatching from Eggs soon.
Stay safe out there trainers.