Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 13th June we have an event celebrating the Pokémon GO TCG collaboration and a special Mankey GO Battle Day!
Pokémon GO TCG Crossover Event
Universes are colliding! Fans of the Pokémon TCG will want to see what we have in store for this exciting crossover collaboration, taking place from Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 30, 2022. To commemorate the Pokémon TCG: Pokémon Go Expansion that introduces Pokémon Go-themed cards, get ready for the Crossover Event that features the debut of Wimpod, Pikachu with a new hat, Mewtwo with Shadow Ball or Psystrike, and a chance to encounter the elusive Shiny Meltan!
GO Battle Day: Mankey
Saturday, June 18, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time
A GO Battle Day featuring Mankey, plus the return of a featured attack for its Evolution, Primeape!
- 4× Stardust from win rewards.
- The maximum number of sets you can play per day will be increased from five to 20—for a total of 100 battles—from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time.
- (Available from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time) In each set, the first win reward from the Basic track will be a reward encounter. The second through fifth win rewards will remain unchanged.
- All win rewards from the Premium track will be reward encounters.
- Mankey will be guaranteed to appear as a reward encounter.
Evolve Mankey during the three hours of the event, or up to two hours after it, to get a Primeape that knows the Charged Attack Cross Chop. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
Timed Research focused on battling will be available for the whole day! Complete the research to earn:
- Rare Candy
- Bea-Style Gloves
- An Elite Charge TM
The following leagues will be active.
- Master League
- Fossil Cup
Mankey will be taking the spotlight in the first GO Battle Day for season 11. Be sure to take advantage of this event as you can evolve Mankey to Primape to learn its legacy move, Cross Chop which you would normally need to use an Elite Charge TM to obtain.
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
June 8−June 15
- Ultra League
- Catch Cup — GO Fest Edition
June 15−June 22
- Master League
- Fossil Cup
Tuesday 14th June 6pm till 7pm local time we have Mantine as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x Candy for transferring Pokémon.
Wednesday 15th June 6pm till 7pm local time Mewtwo will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
June Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Friday, July 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Klink will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Pokémon!
From Tuesday, June 7, 2022, to Thursday, June 16, 2022 Mega Aerodactyl will be appearing in Mega Raids.
From Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 23, 2022 Mega Venusaur will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Tuesday, June 7, 2022, to Thursday, June 16, 2022 Groudon will be appearing in 5-star raids.
From Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 23, 2022 Mewtwo with Shadow Ball will be appearing in 5-star raids.
June Research Tasks
For a full list of June research tasks check out our guide here.
Shadow Latias Captured by Giovanni
Giovanni never rests on his laurels. The Boss is back—and he’s got Shadow Latias in tow! A new Special Research story will be available at the beginning of this event. Progress through it to receive a Super Rocket Radar, and chase down Giovanni!
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs