Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 8th May we have the end of the Instinctive Hero event, the Valorous Hero event, GO Battle Day: Stardust and the make up event for Regidrago Elite Raids.
An Instinctive Hero Event
From May 2, 2023 10:00am to May 8, 2023 8:00pm local time the Instinctive Hero event takes place. Larvesta and Volcarona will make their debut, shiny Mantyke is released, and special research will be available that rewards an encounter with a Spark-themed Elekid.
A Valorous Hero Event
From May 11, 2023 10:00am to May 17, 2023 8:00pm local time the Valorous Hero event takes place.
Regidrago Elite Raids
On May 13, 2023 at 11:00am, 2:00pm and 5:00pm local time the make up raid event for Regidrago takes place. Use our Regidrago raid guide to prep your best counters and remember these raids can only be completed in person.
GO Battle Day: Stardust
On Sunday, May 14, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time paid, battle-themed Timed Research awarding increased Stardust will be available for US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency).
*Trainers who have already received the avatar item from the rank 20 rewards will not receive another.
- 4x Stardust from win rewards. (This does not include the end-of-set rewards and will not stack with the 3x Stardust bonus from Master League rotation weeks.)
- The maximum number of sets you can play per day will be increased from five to 20- for a total of 100 battles- from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time.
With a whopping 4x Stardust from win rewards, this is a no-brainer for those looking to obtain some of the most essential resources in Pokémon GO. Plus, being able to participate in 100 battles is the perfect opportunity to grind for rewards and ranks. Will you be up for the challenge?
GO Battle League Season 14
GO Battle League: Rising Heroes will start on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. PT.
The following will occur at the beginning of the Season.
- End-of-Season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
- Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
- Rank-up requirements will remain the same as the prior Season.
May 3-May 10
- 🟡 Ultra League
- 🔘 Little Cup
May 10-May 17
- 🟡 Ultra League
- 🔵 Sunshine Cup: Great League Edition
Tuesday May 9th 6pm till 7pm local time we have Ponyta as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2× candy for catching Pokémon.
Raid HourTapu Fini
Wednesday May 10th 6pm till 7pm local time Tapu Fini will be appearing in raids for raid hour and it can be shiny for the first time!
Mega RaidsScizor (Mega)
From May 2 to May 11 Mega Scizor will appear in Mega Raids.Pinsir (Mega)
From May 11 to May 24 Mega Pinsir will make their debut in Mega Raids.
Five Star RaidsGenesect (Shock Drive)
From May 2 to May 9 Shock Drive Genesect will appear in five-star raids and be available as shiny.Tapu Fini
From May 9 to May 24 Tapu Fini will appear in five-star raids and will be available shiny for the first time!
May 2023 Research Breakthrough
Completing Field Research tasks leads to Research Breakthroughs, which now reward Trainers with different items in addition to encounters with a variety of Pokémon. Check out the Research Breakthrough rewards you can look forward to this Season!
- From March 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT -7) to June 1, 2023, at 1:00 p.m.
PDT (GMT -7)
- Complete Field Research tasks during the whole season to earn an encounter from a pool of Pokémon, including Parasect, Pinsir, Snorlax, Furfrou, Gible and Goomy.
May 2023 Research Tasks
For a full list of May 2023 research tasks check out our article here.
Season of Rising Heroes
Seasonal bonuses: Rising Heroes
The following bonuses are specific to Season 10: Rising Heroes.
- Increased damage dealt by Pokémon participating in raids remotely
- Team GO Rocket will appear more frequently at PokéStops
- Extra Stardust earned from Team GO Rocket encounters
Season of Rising Heroes Wild Encounters
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild during the Season, including iconic Pokémon from all generations. As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world.
Beaches & Water
The following Pokémon hatch from Eggs this Season. These are just some highlighted Egg hatches, more Pokémon can hatch from each egg group!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs
7 km Eggs
10 km Eggs
Adventure Sync Rewards
The following Pokémon hatch from Adventure Sync Eggs this Season. These are just some highlighted Egg hatches, more Pokémon can hatch from each egg group.