Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 6th December we have the Dragonspiral Descent event and more!
An event inspired by the Unova region’s Dragonspiral Tower will take place from Tuesday, December 7, 2021, to Monday, December 12, 2021. More details to come!
Season 10 GO Battle League
GO Battle League Season 10 will start on Monday, November 29, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8). Pokémon appearing in GO Battle League encounters will now be slightly easier to catch.
Between November 29 and December 13 the following leagues will be featured:
- Great League
- Great League Remix*
*The following Pokémon are not allowed in GBL Season 10 Great League Remix:
Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Alolan Ninetails, Azumarill, Umbreon, Skarmory, Swampert, Vigoroth, Sableye, Medicham, Altaria, Defense Forme Deoxys, Bastiodon, Scrafty, Jellicent, Galvantula, Galarian Stunfisk, Mandibuzz, Talonflame, Obstagoon
Tuesday 7th December 6pm till 7pm local time we have Electabuzz as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x candy for transferring Pokémon.
Wednesday 8th December 6pm till 7pm local time Reshiram and Zekrom will be appearing in five-star raids. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
December Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8) to Saturday, January 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8) Deino will be the reward for the Field Research Breakthrough rewards, if you’re lucky you may encounter a shiny one!
For the first time in Pokémon GO, Mega Steelix will be appearing in Mega Raids from 10 am local on December 1st, until 10 am local on December 23rd.
Five Star Raids
From 10 am local on December 1st to 10 am local on December 16th, Reshiram and Zekrom will be in 5-star raids.
Weekly 1 PokéCoin bundles
Every Monday in December, a one-time-purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop for 1 PokéCoin.
For the month of December you will receive 2× Stardust for first catch of each day.
December Research Tasks
For a full list of the December Research tasks, including both the season, and permanent tasks, check out our article here.
Season of Heritage
Running from Wednesday, December 1st at 10:00 a.m. local time to Tuesday, March 1st, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. local time, the Season of Heritage is here! Trainers will embark on a journey inspired by the past as we run-up to the Pokémon Go Tour: Johto event.
Seasonal Bonuses 🎁
During the Season of Heritage, the following bonuses will be active.
- Increased effectiveness of Incense while stationary
- Added Increased Incense effectiveness while moving
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in raids remotely
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
Monthly Seasonal Bonuses and Timed Research
- A different Seasonal Bonus will be featured every month during the Season of Heritage. For December, work alongside Blanche to complete a Stardust Challenge!
- Timed Research will be available every month and will reward Trainers with exclusive avatar items.
- December’s Timed Research will be available to all Trainers, while the Timed Research in January and February will be available to those who pre-purchase a ticket for Pokémon GO Tour: Johto.
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild!
As the seasons change, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world!
and many more…