While Pokemon GO 0.43.4 is slowly rolling out worldwide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested the 0.43.4 APK and it’s working and verified. Even though this update is fairly small, Niantic released a video highlighting the upcoming Halloween event, which lead us to believe there is more hidden inside the update.
You can now earn more candy and acquire more ghost Pokemon in the period of 26th through 31st of October. Also, spawn rates on Zubat, Golbat, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Drowzee, Hypno, Cubone and Marowak are increased during that period. You will get double amount of candy for hatching eggs, walking your buddy and capturing Pokemon.
Trainers, remember that using an APK version of the game is completely legal and fine in regards to the Terms of Service and will not result in a ban. As with previous APKs, we’ll be data mining the new APK as soon as possible – stay tuned.
Patch Notes (0.43.4)
- Same as 0.43.3
- Fixes Pokemon GO Plus connectivity
Pokemon GO 0.43.4 APK Instructions
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown sources” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO 0.43.4 installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login
If you’re just starting your Pokemon adventure make sure to read these articles to avoid beginner mistakes and plan your journey: