This years Pokémon GO April Fools Day event features Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokémon.
Over the years, Trainers have transferred Pokémon to Professor Willow’s lab- perhaps too many, as it seems the integrity of the Pidgey pen has been compromised! And now all those transferred Pidgey have flown the coop! There are Pidgey everywhere. EVERYWHERE!
Here’s what to expect of this troublesome bird during the event:
Date, Time & Bonuses
- Saturday, April 1, 2023, from 1:00pm to 7:00pm local time
- Increased chance of finding XXS and XXL Pidgey.
The following Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild during the event:
Weird Pidgey Behaviour
It seems that Pidgey is exhibiting some strange behavioral patterns during the Pidgey Pandemonium event:
- 1pm local – 3pm local: Low amount of Pidgey spawning
- 3pm local – 4pm local: Medium amount of Pidgey, Special Research to help Professor Willow becomes available
- 4pm local – 5pm local: High amount of Pidgey
- 5pm local – 7pm local: Low amount of Pidgey
Available to claim from Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 3:00pm to Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 11:59pm local time, Professor Willow has some urgent Special Research and needs some help!
Pidgey Pandemonium (1/2)
|Catch 10 Pokemon||25× Poke Ball|
|Transfer 10 Pokemon||5× Super Potion|
|Make 5 Nice Throws||5× Nanab Berry|
- 1000× Stardust
- 5× Razz Berry
Pidgey Pandemonium (2/2)
|Claim Reward!||10× Ultra Ball|
|Claim Reward!||5× Hyper Potion|
|Claim Reward!||3500× XP|
- 3000× Stardust
- 15× Pidgey Candy
Event-themed Field Research tasks will be available!
The following Pokémon will be available from Field Research tasks during the event:
Field Research Tasks
|Transfer 3 Pokemon||