Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 18th April we have Stufful Community Day and Sustainability Week!
From Wednesday, April 20, 2022, to Monday, April 25, 2022, Trainers will be able to reflect on the importance of sustainability while Oranguru, a Pokémon originally discovered in the Alola region makes its Pokémon debut! Shiny Cherubi will also be making their debut in game. There will be a collection challenge, and special 7KM eggs.
Stufful Community Day
On Saturday, April 23, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time Stufful will appear more frequently in the wild as part of Stufful Community Day.
Community Day Bonuses
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Chance to receive Stufful Candy XL from catching Stufful
- 2× Catch Candy
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Trainers can make one additional special trade during the event and up to two hours afterwards
- Trades made during the event and two hours afterwards will require 50% less Stardust
Work together with other Trainers to unlock additional bonuses in your area!
- If enough Pokémon are caught near a single PokéStop with an active Lure Module, the 3× Catch XP bonus will become a 4× Catch XP bonus near that PokéStop for 30 minutes.
- This bonus will not stack with the base 3× catch XP bonus and will instead replace it for the duration.
Community Day Timed Research
Complete Timed Research during Community Day and we’ll plant trees! From Saturday, April 23, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time there will be Timed Research available. Each phase will require you to adventure 1 km, and doing so will earn you an encounter with Cherubi.
During the entire day of April 23, 2022, every Trainer who adventures 5 km during Community Day, Niantic will plant a tree (up to 100,000 trees). So get exploring!
Spring into Spring
From Tuesday, April 12, 2022, to Monday, April 18, 2022, get ready to jump headfirst into spring with this themed event.
New costumed Pokémon will appear during this event!
- 2x Hatch Candy
- 1/2 Hatch Distance
- 2x Lucky Egg Duration
- Team GO Rocket grunts will have more Shadow Whismur and Shadow Exeggcute in their parties
Ula’ula Island Special Research
Available to collect from April 12, 2022, to June 1, 2022
Throughout the Season, you’ll be able to complete different Special Research lines to learn about each of the islands in Alola. These Special Research lines will be available to collect until the Season ends on June 1!*
If you complete them by June 1, 2022, you’ll unlock a bonus Special Research line at the end of the Season.
*These Special Research lines will be available to collect beginning at 10:00 a.m. local time on specified dates and ending on June 1, 2022, at 9:59 a.m. You can finish a research line anytime after you receive it.
Interlude Season GO Battle League
The GO Battle League’s Interlude Season will start on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT –8) and end on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT –8).
Apr 12 – Apr 19
Apr 19 – Apr 26
Tuesday 19th April 6pm till 7pm local time we have Oddish as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x stardust for catching Pokémon.
Wednesday 20th April 6pm till 7pm local time Tapu Bulu will be appearing in five-star raids.
April Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Friday, April 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Sunday, May 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Alolan Marowak will feature in research breakthrough encounters.
From Tuesday, April 12, 2022, to Friday, April 29, 2022 Mega Pidgeot will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
FFrom Tuesday, April 12, 2022, to Tuesday, April 26, 2022 Tapu Bulu will feature in 5-star raids.
April Weekly 1 PokéCoin bundles
Every Monday in April, a one-time-purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop for 1 PokéCoin.
April Research Tasks
For a full list of April research tasks and rewards check out our guide here.
Shadow Latias Captured by Giovanni
Giovanni never rests on his laurels. The Boss is back—and he’s got Shadow Latias in tow! A new Special Research story will be available at the beginning of this event. Progress through it to receive a Super Rocket Radar, and chase down Giovanni!
Season of Alola
During the Season of Alola, the following bonuses will be active:
- Increased Incense effectiveness while moving
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in raids remotely
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Up to two free Raid Passes per day by spinning Gym Photo Discs
- Incense will last for 90 minutes
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world!
Beaches + Water
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!