Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 29th August we have the start of a new season! We don’t yet have information for the next season, but we will update as soon as we can.
On Saturday, September 3, 2022 we have a currently unknown event. We’ll release more information when we have it!
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
Aug 24−Sept 1
Tuesday 30th August 6pm till 7pm local time we have Pidove as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x XP for evolving Pokémon.
Wednesday 31st August 6pm till 7pm local time Zamazenta will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
August Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Monday, August 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Thursday, September 1st, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Galarian Stunfisk will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
From Thursday, August 25, 2022, to Wednesday, August 31, 2022 Mega Ampharos will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
August Research Tasks
For a full list of August 2022 research tasks and rewards check out our article here.
Save Shadow Latios!
Giovanni doesn’t do anything half way! After trainers around the world saved Shadow Latias, the Team GO Rocket Boss has managed to get his hands on a Shadow Latios. It needs your help! Get ready to face off against Giovanni and save Shadow Latios.
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs