Trainers, the following raid bosses will be available in Pokemon GO raids from September 25 through October 17, 2019 following Altered Giratina’s reappearance.
|Tier 1||Drifloon, Klink, Patrat, Shinx|
|Tier 2||Alolan Exeggutor, Mawile, Misdreavus, Sableye, Sneasel|
|Tier 3||Alolan Raichu, Gengar, Granbull, Machamp, Piloswine|
|Tier 4||Absol, Alolan Marowak, Dragonite, Houndoom, Togetic|
|Tier 5||Giratina (Altered Forme)|
Links to Raid Guides
- Absol Raid Counters Guide
- Alolan Exeggutor Raid Guide
- Alolan Raichu Raid Guide
- Alolan Marowak Raid Counters Guide
- Dragonite Raid Counters Guide
- Gengar Raid Counters Guide
- Giratina Altered Forme Counters Guide
- Granbull Raid Counters Guide
- Houndoom Raid Counters Guide
- Mawile Raid Guide
- Machamp Solo Raid Guide
- Piloswine Solo Raid Counters Guide
- Togetic raid counters guide
What to raid?
- New Gen V shinnies are available in Tier 1, with Klink only being available from raids
- Tier 2 is more or less forgettable, with the exception of Sneasel for PvE scenarios.
- Tier 3 is full of great meta potential targets that can be effectively solo raided: Machamp, Gengar and Piloswine
- Tier 4 has Dragonite and Togetic as highlights for players in need of meta relevant attackers.
- Tier 5 has shiny Altered Giratina, a monster in the Ultra League
- EX Raids have Shadow Ball Mewtwo (available with EX Raid Passes after September 25th)