Trainers, Terrakion’s arrival as a Tier 5 raid boss has caused a stir in the raid boss pool. The following Pokémon are now available as raid bosses:
Which of these are worth raiding? Skarmory has a special place in my heart, both for PvP and for the incredible shiny colors. Machamp and Tyranitar are a must have, as they are essentials tools for progressing through GO raids.
Togetic, A Marowak and Absol are popular among Pokemon fans, but Smack Down Aggron is where it’s at if you’re having problems with Rocket Leader Arlo. Melts Arlo’s Scyther with ease. And of course, Terrakion is the new Legendary on the block, you want one for the Pokédex anyway.
Don’t forget that Tier 1 is full of shiny eligible Pokémon and that some of them are exclusive to raids.
If you’re looking for counter guides, look no further:
- Mawile Raid Guide
- Exeggutor Raid Guide
- Alakazam Raid Boss
- Alakazam Solo Raid Guide
- Machamp Solo Raid Guide
- Claydol Raid Boss Guide
- Alolan Raichu Counters Guide
- Espeon Raid Guide: best Espeon counters in Pokemon GO
- Skarmory Raid Counters Guide
- Togetic raid counters guide
- Galarian Weezing Counters
- Absol Raid Counters Guide
- Alolan Marowak Raid Counters Guide
- Tyranitar Raid Guide: counters, combat power, weather
- Aggron Raid Guide: best Aggron counters in Pokemon GO
- Terrakion Raid Counters