Pokémon GO Greedy Gluttons event runs from Wednesday November 9, 2022 (10:00 am local time), to Thursday November 17, 2022 (8:00 pm local time).
During the Greedy Gluttons event, the Ultra Beast Guzzlord makes its Pokémon GO debut, alongside shiny Munchlax, and hungry Pokémon like Snorlax, Lickitung, and Mega Gyarados featured as part of the event
Greedy Gluttons event is followed by a Team GO Rocket Takeover which happens from November 14 to November 17, 2022, and brings shiny Pawniard to Pokémon GO. During this time, Giovanni will return with Shadow Mewtwo, and Team GO Rocket members will be using different Pokémon.
Greedy Gluttons: event overview
- The Greedy Gluttons event will take place from Wednesday November 9, 2022, from 10:00 am to Thursday November 17 8:00 pm local time.
- Guzzlord in Tier 5 Raids
- The Big-Eater Pokémon Munchlax is making their shiny debut in Pokémon GO!
- Team GO Rocket Takeover brings shiny Pawniard, Team Leader shadow Pokémon shake up, and Giovanni with Shadow Mewtwo
- Half Hatch Distance for the first 3 eggs hatched during the event using the Pokémon GO Egg hatching widget, available to download on Android and iOS devices.
- 7km event eggs, including the introduction of Shiny Munchlax
You can learn how to add a Pokémon GO Egg Hatching Widget here – How to add Pokémon GO Egg and Buddy Widgets to your Phone
The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild:
If you’re lucky, you might encounter the following:
Guzzlord debuts in five star raids!
Related raid guides: Mega Gyarados
The following Pokémon will hatch from 7km eggs:
|Cherubi||499 CP to 542 CP|
|Munchlax||1071 CP to 1081 CP|
|Gible||588 CP to 635 CP|
Field Research Tasks
The following Pokémon will be available as rewards for completing field research tasks:
|Use 3 berries to help catch Pokémon|
|Use 15 berries to help catch Pokémon||1000x Stardust|
|Give your Buddy Pokémon 15 treats||1000x Stardust|
Other November exclusive Field Research tasks can be found here – November 2022 Field Research Tasks and Rewards.
Timed research will be available that will reward trainers with berries, including Silver Pinap Berries and Golden Razz Berries, and an encounter with Snorlax.
|Walk 1 km||3x Nanab Berry|
|Walk 2 km||7x Razz Berry|
|Walk 3 km||7x Pinap Berry|
|Walk 4 km
|Walk 5 km
||5x Nanab Berry|
|Walk 6 km
||3x Golden Razz Berry|
|Walk 7 km
||3x Silver Pinap Berry|