Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 20th June we have an event celebrating the Pokémon GO TCG collaboration, and Deino Community Day!
Pokémon GO TCG Crossover Event
Universes are colliding! Fans of the Pokémon TCG will want to see what we have in store for this exciting crossover collaboration, taking place from Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 30, 2022. To commemorate the Pokémon TCG: Pokémon Go Expansion that introduces Pokémon Go-themed cards, get ready for the Crossover Event that features the debut of Wimpod, Pikachu with a new hat, Mewtwo with Shadow Ball or Psystrike, and a chance to encounter the elusive Shiny Meltan!
Deino Community Day
June 2022 Community Day: Deino takes place on Saturday, June 25, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time. Deino will appear more frequently in the wild, if you’re lucky you might encounter a Shiny one!
For the first time ever, June Community Day will have a post-event that takes place after the three-hour Community Day event ends. Trainers will be able to challenge special four-star Raids featuring Zweilous, and unlock additional spawns around the Gym.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period
- 2x Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2x chance to receive Deino Candy XL from catching Deino
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
- One additional special trade can be made during the event and up to five hours afterward for a maximum of three for the day
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours afterward will require 50% less Stardust
Work together with other Trainers to unlock additional bonuses. If enough Pokémon are caught with the help from a single Lure Module, wild Zweilous will appear near the Lured PokéStop.
Bonus Raid Battles after Community Day
- Saturday, June 25, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time
We’re excited to announce that Trainers can look forward to even more fun during June Community Day! After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to challenge unique four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Deino to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
GO Battle League Season 11
GO Battle League Season 11 will start on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
The following will occur at the beginning of the season:
• End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen.
• Your GO Battle League rank will be reset.
• Rank-up requirements will remain the same as in Season 10.
June 15−June 22
June 22−June 29
Tuesday 21st June 6pm till 7pm local time we have Spinarak as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x XP for evolving Pokémon.
Wednesday 22nd June 6pm till 7pm local time Mewtwo will be appearing in 5-star raids for raid hour.
June Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Friday, July 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) Klink will be featured in the weekly research breakthrough box. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Pokémon!
From Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 23, 2022 Mega Venusaur will be appearing in Mega Raids.
From Thursday, June 23, 2022, to Friday July 1, 2022 Mega Blastoise will be appearing in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Thursday, June 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 23, 2022 Mewtwo with Shadow Ball will be appearing in 5-star raids.
From Thursday, June 23, 2022, to Friday July 1, 2022 Mewtwo with Psystrike will be appearing in 5-star raids.
June Research Tasks
For a full list of June research tasks check out our guide here.
Shadow Latias Captured by Giovanni
Giovanni never rests on his laurels. The Boss is back—and he’s got Shadow Latias in tow! A new Special Research story will be available at the beginning of this event. Progress through it to receive a Super Rocket Radar, and chase down Giovanni!
Season of GO!
- Increased friendship bonus damage for Raids
- Lure Module duration extended to one hour
- One extra Special Trade per day
- One extra Pokémon Candy when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokémon
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Increased damage for Pokémon participating in Raids remotely
- Earlier XL Candy Access: From the Season of GO onward, we are reducing the level requirement necessary to obtain Candy XL. Now, all Trainers level 31 and above will be able to get Candy XL as a reward!
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the Season changes, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world:
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season!
2 km Eggs
5 km Eggs