Fashion Week 2023 is a special Pokémon GO event that runs from November 15 through November 19, 2023, and brings new costumed and shiny Pokémon to the world of Pokémon GO.
Costumed Pokémon include Dragonite (first Dragonite costume!), Wooper, Quagsire, Pikachu, Diglett, Croagunk, Absol and more. Pokémon are wearing different costumes, some are wearing hats, some glasses, and some even bow ties!
As far as new Shiny Pokémon go, for the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Gothita-if you’re lucky!
Start and end time
- Start: November 15, at 10:00 a.m. local time
- End: November 19, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- Debut of fashion costumed Dragonite and Wooper/Quagsire
- Debut of shiny Gothita family
- 2x Catch candy throughout the event
- Increased chance of XL candy from catches (for trainers L31 and above)
- Avatar items available for sale in the shop
- Paid timed research available for $2 or local equivalent
- Collection challenge rewarding costumed Dragonite
- Gothita and Mareanie showcases
- Celebrate Fashion Week by wearing your favorite avatar outfits while in a party.
New costumed Pokémon will appear during this event!
- Costume Dragonite available in Three-Star Raids and as a Collection Challenge reward. If you’re lucky, you may find a Shiny one!
- You can use 50 Wooper Candy to evolve Wooper wearing a fashionable costume into Quagsire wearing a fashionable costume.
New Shiny Pokémon
For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Gothita—if you’re lucky!
Gothita hatched from Eggs will have a greater chance of being a Shiny Pokémon than Gothita found in the wild. Gothita will hatch from 5 km Eggs during this event.
Be on the lookout for Showcases at different PokéStops during Fashion Week where you can enter Gothita or Mareanie!
The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild.
Some Trainers might even encounter these Pokémon!
In 5 km Eggs
The following Pokémon will hatch from 5 km Eggs. Gothita hatched from Eggs will have a greater chance of being a Shiny Pokémon than Gothita found in the wild.
Available in 1-Star Raids
Available in 3-Star Raids
Available in 5-Star Raids
Virizion is available until Thursday, November 16, 2023, 10:00 am local time. Cobalion will be available after that time.
Available in Mega Raids
Mega Garchomp is available until Thursday, November 16, 2023, 10:00 am local time. Mega Kangaskhan will be available in Mega-Star Raids on Thursday, November 16, 2023, 10:00 am local time.
The following Pokémon will be available to encounter when you complete Field Research tasks.
A Fashion Week–themed Timed Research will be available for $2 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency).
Complete Fashion Week-themed Timed Research tasks to earn encounters with Pokémon wearing costumes and two Premium Battle Passes!
|Catch 10 Pokemon||Diglett Fashionable|
|Catch 20 Pokemon||Croagunk Fashionable|
|Catch 30 Pokemon||Blitzle Fashionable|
|Catch 40 Pokemon||Pikachu Summer Style|
|Use 10 berries to help catch Pokemon||Wooper Fashionable|
|Use 20 berries to help catch Pokemon||Shinx Fashionable|
|Take snapshots of 4 different wild Pokemon||Kirlia Fashionable|
|Take snapshots of 6 different wild Pokemon||Sneasel Fashionable|
|Take snapshots of 8 different wild Pokemon||Absol Fashionable|
|Take snapshots of 10 different wild Pokemon||Butterfree Fashionable|
- Dragonite Fashionable
- 2× Premium Raid Pass
- 5000× XP
A Fashion Week–themed Collection Challenge is coming!
Complete a Fashion Week-themed Collection Challenge to receive an encounter with Dragonite wearing a fashionable costume, XP, and Stardust.