Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 15th November we have the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Celebration Event to celebrate the release of the new Nintendo Switch games, as well as Shinx Community Day!
Season 9 GO Battle League
GO Battle League Season 9 will start on Monday, August 30, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
Between November 8 and November 22 the following leagues will be featured:
- Master League
- Master League Premier Classic
- Special Cup: Players’ Choice – Kanto Cup
Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Celebration Event
Celebrate the launch of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl with a special event from November 16, 2021, to November 21, 2021. Costumed Sinnoh starters will feature as part of a Collection Challenge, and bonuses of 1/2 incubator distance, and 1/3 super incubator distance will last throughout.
Special 7km eggs will include regional exclusive Mime. Jr available worldwide for the first time, alongside the below:
Part 1 Featured Spawns – 16 to 18 November
Part 2 Featured Spawns – 18 to 21 November
Shinx Community DayShinx
Shinx Community Day will begin on Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. Evolve Luxio (Shinx’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Luxray that knows the Psychic Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- 3× Transfer Candy
- 4× chance of earning Candy XL when transferring Pokémon.
Tuesday 16th November 6pm till 7pm local time we have Turtwig as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x Stardust for catching Pokémon.
Wednesday 17th November 6pm till 7pm local time Cresselia will be appearing in five-star raids. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
November Research Breakthrough EncountersVullaby
From Monday, November 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), players will be able to get Vullaby from Field Research Breakthrough rewards. Vullaby can be shiny!
Weekly 1 PokéCoin bundles
Every Monday in November, a one-time-purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop for 1 PokéCoin.
From Friday November 5, 2021 at 10:00am local time to 16 November 2021 Mega Manectric will be featuring in Mega Raids.
From 16 November 2021 to 1 December 2021, Mega Lopunny will be featuring in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Friday November 5, 2021 at 10:00am local time to Tuesday November 16, 2021 10:00am local time, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion will be appearing in five star raids. They will all know the special Fighting type attack Sacred Sword.Cresselia
From Tuesday November 16, 2021 10:00am local time to Wednesday 1 December, 2021 10:00am local time, Cresselia will be featured in five star raids.
November Research Tasks
For a full list of the November Research tasks, including both the season, and permanent tasks, check out our article here.
Season of Mischief
When Hoopa summoned Legendary Pokémon to Pokémon GO during Pokémon GO Fest 2021, time and space were distorted. Hoopa has also brought Pokémon originally discovered in the Galar region to Pokémon GO for the first time! Be sure to follow along during the Season to see what else might happen! The Season of Mischief will run from Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Beginning September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, you’ll be able to access a season-long Special Research story. Throughout the Season of Mischief, you’ll gain access to different sets of tasks in this Special Research story. For instance, you’ll be able to encounter Confined Hoopa by completing a set of tasks that’ll unlock beginning September 5.
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the seasons change, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world!
- Cities: Shuppet, Trubbish, Gothita, and more
- Forests: Teddiursa, Shelmet, Karrablast, and more
- Mountains: Geodude, Rhyhorn, Slugma, and more
- Bodies of water: Krabby, Horsea, Mantine and more
- Northern hemisphere: Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bidoof, Autumn Form Deerling, and more.
- Southern hemisphere: Clefairy, Roselia, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Tympole, Spring Form Deerling, and more.
Different Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season.
- Female Nidoran, Male Nidoran, Barboach, Drifloon, and more will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Seel, Pineco, Sableye, Chingling, and more will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Audino, Mienfoo, and more will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Shieldon, Cranidos, female Frillish, and more will be hatching from 5 km Eggs earned from Adventure Sync rewards.
- Riolu, Deino, Noibat, and more will be hatching from 10 km Eggs earned from Adventure Sync rewards.