Coming this week in Pokémon GO, commencing 29th November we move into a new season in Pokémon GO and commence season 10 of the GO Battle League!
Season 9 GO Battle League
GO Battle League Season 9 will start on Monday, August 30, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
Between November 22 and November 29 the following leagues will be featured:
Season 10 GO Battle League
GO Battle League Season 10 will start on Monday, November 29, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8). Pokémon appearing in GO Battle League encounters will now be slightly easier to catch.
Between November 29 and December 13 the following leagues will be featured:
- Great League
- Great League Remix*
*The following Pokémon are not allowed in GBL Season 10 Great League Remix:
Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Alolan Ninetails, Azumarill, Umbreon, Skarmory, Swampert, Vigoroth, Sableye, Medicham, Altaria, Defense Forme Deoxys, Bastiodon, Scrafty, Jellicent, Galvantula, Galarian Stunfisk, Mandibuzz, Talonflame, Obstagoon
Ed Sheeran x Pokémon Event
In events we never expected, from Monday, November 22, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT -8) to Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT -8) we have the Ed Sheeran event. Sunglasses Squirtle is back, and Water types will be spawning more frequently in game. There will also be:
- Special in-game music at night and a special performance by Ed Sheeran. Available in in-game news.
- Boosted Water-type starters in the wild and Sunglasses Squirtle (shiny eligible)
- New free Sweatshirt Avatar item, stickers and a free one-time event box
Mischief Unbound Event
The Season of Mischief will close out with an epic event, the Mischief Unbound event! From November 26, 2021, to November 29, 2021, Trainers who completed the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story will be able to unlock a Special Research story where Trainers will have an opportunity to learn more about Hoopa and form changing.
- 2× Transfer Candy
- 2× Catch XP
- Raid Hours from November 26-29, 2021
- Spotlight Hours from November 26-29, 2021
- Hoopa Unbound T-shirt
Bonus Raid Hour
On 29th November 6pm to 7pm local time a bonus raid hour will take place featuring:
Bonus Spotlight Hour
On 29th November 12pm to 1pm local time a bonus spotlight hour will take place featuring Beldum.
Tuesday 30th November 6pm till 7pm local time we have Piplup as the featured Pokémon for spotlight hour, along with a 2x candy for catching Pokémon.
Wednesday 1st December 6pm till 7pm local time Cresselia will be appearing in five-star raids. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one! Cresselia caught during this time will know the move Grass Knot.
November Research Breakthrough Encounters
From Monday, November 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), players will be able to get Vullaby from Field Research Breakthrough rewards. Vullaby can be shiny!
December Research Breakthrough Encounters
Currently unknown! We will update with more information when we can.
Weekly 1 PokéCoin bundles
Every Monday in November, a one-time-purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop for 1 PokéCoin.
From 16 November 2021 to 1 December 2021, Mega Lopunny will be featuring in Mega Raids.
Five Star Raids
From Tuesday November 16, 2021 10:00am local time to Wednesday 1 December, 2021 10:00am local time, Cresselia will be featured in five star raids.
November Research Tasks
For a full list of the November Research tasks, including both the season, and permanent tasks, check out our article here.
December Research Tasks
For a full list of the December Research tasks, including both the season, and permanent tasks, we will publish an article ASAP once we have more information.
Season of ???
A new season begins on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. We will share more information as soon as we have it!
Season of Mischief
When Hoopa summoned Legendary Pokémon to Pokémon GO during Pokémon GO Fest 2021, time and space were distorted. Hoopa has also brought Pokémon originally discovered in the Galar region to Pokémon GO for the first time! Be sure to follow along during the Season to see what else might happen! The Season of Mischief will run from Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Beginning September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, you’ll be able to access a season-long Special Research story. Throughout the Season of Mischief, you’ll gain access to different sets of tasks in this Special Research story. For instance, you’ll be able to encounter Confined Hoopa by completing a set of tasks that’ll unlock beginning September 5.
Different Pokémon will be appearing in the wild! As the seasons change, different Pokémon will be appearing in different areas across the world!
- Cities: Shuppet, Trubbish, Gothita, and more
- Forests: Teddiursa, Shelmet, Karrablast, and more
- Mountains: Geodude, Rhyhorn, Slugma, and more
- Bodies of water: Krabby, Horsea, Mantine and more
- Northern hemisphere: Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bidoof, Autumn Form Deerling, and more.
- Southern hemisphere: Clefairy, Roselia, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Tympole, Spring Form Deerling, and more.
Different Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs this Season.
- Female Nidoran, Male Nidoran, Barboach, Drifloon, and more will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Seel, Pineco, Sableye, Chingling, and more will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Audino, Mienfoo, and more will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Shieldon, Cranidos, female Frillish, and more will be hatching from 5 km Eggs earned from Adventure Sync rewards.
- Riolu, Deino, Noibat, and more will be hatching from 10 km Eggs earned from Adventure Sync rewards.